RS all suit up pics.

Rolf

The suit are all done. The plan was to take the suit to a big sand grave.

But heavy rain destroy the plan, so my girlfriend took a few shots of me indoor the apartment.

I hope to take some new pics in a sand grave before the winter coming.

About the suit, its my first time wearing it. But seems to fit perfect.

I have not add the bicep to the shoulder, just like the screen used. So maybe they hang a bit low, but so did the screen ones as well i guess.

I have also add the latex hand plates on the wrong hand, just like they was on the ANH move a long Sandtrooper.

The glue i used was not tip top, so they are not add good to the rubber glove yet, but will be soon.

Well heres the monster, hope you like him :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Move a long... move a long :td:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your butt sitting a little low Rolf? There's not much black between the back of the thighs and the butt plate.

Otherwise, it looks amazing mate. Top job.

Nick

Yeah the cod to the butt are a bit too long and there do not pull up the butt enough, it will be fixed :thumbsup:

Haha love back at ya my bro´s of the mepd, thanks it means a lot to me.

I value every post here, and make me happy to read them.

Trooper high five back from here :thumbsup:

Next project, i have buy some numbers for the E-11 counter back.

Have taken pics in a sand grave, and maybe shoot some film there, and cut it together over the winter as a fan film.

I have all ways like to make the attack on the sand crawler we never saw.

Troop on :td:

Really impressive ! Wow. Seems to fit you like a glove given that it's your first suit-up with this kit. Out of curiosity, what's your height ?

I´m 182cm

whit out boots

and helmet on

higher all suit up Posted Image

Rolf, and anyone else who may want to do this trooper:

I have been researching alot for my website which I am hoping to have ready online soon, which is to be a complete Sandtrooper reference library, and I noticed that the Move Along captain does not have the opposite hand plates on, he actually has 2 left hand plates on.

See below the image reference that I captured and enhanced which shows him using his left hand to flag down the Speeder before speaking to Luke.

Posted Image

Hope I am correct here and sorry to point this out but I thought it necessary to make sure you get the best out of this suit.

I have found some other very interesting things on some of the other troopers but I will save these for the website.

Nick

Your right, and i know, i just change them around as i did not have two left weathered hand plates for the pics.

They was just add on quick whit gaffa tape, i will super glue them on to stay.

But to be honest, i will glue them the right way on both hands, as left hand plate on left glove, and right hand plate on right glove.

The ANH suits have many art dept made mistakes, but this right hand, left hand plate are just too ugly to copy for staying looks i think.

Move a long :thumbsup: