*DONE* TD-6887 Requesting Deployment

Yeah, I was just noticing that thigh ammo as I was uploading these. Proof that only two rivets were used! :P

Just looked at my pack, and I'll be darned, it is one of yours. I bought it from someone on the forums here a few months ago. It's a great pack! :duim:

Looking Good Ed!!...the only thing i noticed right off the bat was the shoulder pouch. you may want to move the small part of the pouch over so its more in line with whats seen on film. Good luck brother

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good! Maybe one more shot of your separated kidney and butt plate and we should have everything covered. B)

Here ya' go. Haven't gotten around to suitin' up again, but I've also added a more accurate shoulder pouch. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Hey Ed!

Looking really good bro.

I am really sorry I have not gone through your request... I was away on a business trip last week and was not able to log in much. I will try to post some feedback/deploy (whichever is needed) you later this afternoon or evening.

Saludos.

Juan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, running out of time all the time... but I am finally here.

Yes, your TD looks up to requirements! No need to upgrade other than you want to go more accurate!

So,

Congrats! You are now Oficially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Link.

And pls PM me your profile picture.

Saludos