*DONE* TD-4033 Requesting Deployment

Your Name: Andrea Gordini

Your 501st TD ID: 4033

Your MEPD forum name: TokiArtworks

Your Garrison: Italica Garrison

Hello everyone, here is an Italian sandtrooper that asking you if is ready to be a Mos Eisley Officer.

the Backpack was made by MEPD's John Hopper"Quartermaster", a very friendly and nice man!

I have made a Blaster E-11 (Resin Kit), a Electrobinocular (Resin Kit too) and a 2,50 meter Dewback prod.

At the moment i have no Heavy Weapon except for a selfmade T-21 "Ibrid Version" in the photo without the "Follano" helmet on and with another pauldron on (a captain one), the shot was taken a few days ago (but i prefer the "white sergeant pauldron" because there are to many "captain" around eheheh.

Please let me know what you think and suggest me what can i do to become one of you guys!see you soon!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Way to go Andrea! Your gear looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

Should be an easy pass for deployment, although you may need to remove the small emblem/sticker from your left shoulder bell though.

Very glad I was able to help out with your pack. Looks great on you!

Best of luck!

Looking good bro!!

I think your deployment would have to be evaluating your full armor, E11 blaster and the MP40 leather pouch and Spanish Pouch.

That because the T-21 is not up to standard (yet), the dewback prod is not allowed for deployed Police Officer status, and the third pouch is not a closer enough replica.

But no worries, no need to get rid of the extra gear! You just need part of your stuff to get deployed...

And you are looking great already.

I would need to ask you to post a close up picture of your hovi's, to trim the corners of your belt a bit more in a diagonal shape, and later a picture of yourself in armor holding your E11 for your profile.

If you need anything or have any question, pls let me know.

You are really close to deployment!

:)

Saludos.

Juan

Hey Andrea, good to see you going for Deployment! B)

Mic tips might need to be changed and as Juan mentioned, trim the corners of your belt.

Will also need a picture of you canvas shoulder straps as well.

Lastly I have updated your forum account to Sandtrooper. Good luck!

thank's to everyone! I will cut the belt corner 45° and will post the requested photos of mics, canvas shoulders, the belt corners and the other kind of pouches i have . I will make a photo with the E-11 too...see you later Bros!

thank's to everyone! I will cut the belt corner 45° and will post the requested photos of mics, canvas shoulders, the belt corners and the other kind of pouches i have . I will make a photo with the E-11 too...see you later Bros!

Great!

THX...

About the pouches.. you only need 2 correct pouches for deployment. And for what I have seen you could use the MP40 and the small Spanish one. The French one is not accepted for deployment as it did not appear in ANH. But you are fine.

When finishing all your mods, take a picture of you in full armor with the pack, pouches, pauldron and E11... you will have no problem I am sure.

Id you have any question, feel free to PM.

Saludos.

Juan

Great!

THX...

About the pouches.. you only need 2 correct pouches for deployment. And for what I have seen you could use the MP40 and the small Spanish one. The French one is not accepted for deployment as it did not appear in ANH. But you are fine.

When finishing all your mods, take a picture of you in full armor with the pack, pouches, cauldron and E11... you will have no problem I am sure.

Id you have any question, feel free to PM.

Saludos.

Juan

perfect! now i've posted new photos, see you soon commander!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good to me... I'm not seeing any hold ups at this point.

Just wait on our Deployment Officer himself to push the "all clear" button. He's in that office for a reason (i.e. he's good at it!) B)

Good luck! :salute:

Looking really good all around.

I am sorry it has taken me so long to come back, specially since you have such an awesome looking armor.

There is one thing though, I am not 100% sure about.

And that is your Hovi mic tips...

I can't see them good enough, but for what I can seem they look like faucet aerators... like the ones that used to come with the FX kits.

post-1761-0-75739300-1324406700_thumb.jp

Looks like this:

post-1761-0-45897400-1324406874_thumb.jp

Opposed to this:

post-1761-0-08031500-1324406942_thumb.pn

If you got real hovi replicas or casts, please, post a more clear picture...

And if you have the faucet aerators, I am afraid you will have to replace them with more accurate ones since the CRL is like this:

"30.Helmet Details:

• Correct ‘hovi mic’ aerator tips.
  • Lenses should be flat green only.
  • Ears should have three screws used per side, one above and below the ear bump and one at the base of the helmet.
  • Ears should have four bumps only, not three."

Really sorry bro!

This is just the final detail on a GREAT TD!

You are this close from deployment.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Saludos.

Juan...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...