OK I now have 2 troops under my belt.. First one was relatively small but the last was a parade.. I have a pair of the older CA boots and the always had a strange smell to them since the first day they arrived.. Well after a nice long hike in them, the fake leather smell has changed and its more like I have been standing in a Krayt dragon carcass for a week.. I had to put them in the trunk of the car so I could drive home from the last troop.. So I have decided to buy a pair of TK boots question is for those of you that have them... Do you go up a size when ordering? I wear a 10.5 and im not sure if I should get an 10 or 11... Thanks

I´m a US 10,5, i got mine in US size 11 from TKBoots.com and they fit me perfect ;)

(as we know tropper boots are more pointy then sneakers, so the 0,5 number higher match perfectly)

http://www.tkboots.com/

Great thanks for the help.... sending an email now to make sure they are in stock...

Just got the confirmation that my size 11's are in so placed the order.... I dont have any hopes that they will be here prior to my next troop next weekend.. So looks like one more troop in the Dead-Krayt scented boots.....:) keeping them in a sealed container with several boxes of amr and hammer baking soda... hoping that will freshen em up enough to troop then

I just ordered my new size 11s today too!

No more horrid CA Boot smell!

You know their other boots are all really great... just the stormtrooper ones for some reason.

TK's are on the way... Looks like UPS says they are scheduled to arrive next Tuesday.. Couple of days late for my troop but OH well... Least I will have them for the next one... Guess I can hope they show a little early on Friday that would allow me to give em a quick weathering for Saturday morning...:)