New Header Image!

FIVE

You may notice the header image on the forum is new... this is courtesy of famed Star Wars artist Dave Liew!

I asked Dave a while back if he'd be interested in creating a header image for the MEPD, he said he'd love to. At first I suggested something that looks like "the road block" with the "Move Along" sandtrooper being prominent. Then I brought up the option of something all together different... like a group of troopers standing in front of the MEPD headquarters... or simply "on patrol" in the streets of Mos Eisley. Dave said he thought a group of troopers standing in front of MEPD sounded like a better idea... so that's what he went it.

I think he did an AMAZING job!

It really gives that "MEPD" / Mos Eisley feeling I think! B)

So, here's a BIG thank you and MEPD salute to Dave!!! :salute:

Freaking beautiful art work Dave, and for Noel to put it together here in on the forum as the finial look.

I love it, it really gives a MEPD headquarters feeling in the down town Mos Eisley.

A+ from here to the magic duo :salute:

Wow that looks great! Love the little flyer of 3po and r2 on the right, nice touch

Yeah, the TD by the MEPD entrance is handing out the flyers... and the guy dead-center-front also is carrying one. :D

Thanks Boss, can see it now. Looks great but the head of the right trooper is cut off? May I suggest to make the forum display a longer header height wise? :P

That's how it's drawn. :D haha

It's a "snap shot."

You also can't see the guy behind the camera / taking the photo... but... :P

The image looks a bit cut off at the main page though.

Yeah, it is.

The other one was too... didn't you notice?

The main page width is smaller than the forums.