New Armor from the Master

Volumino

After selling my PT (TE2 Recast) and waiting 3 months in a list and saving almost 1000 Euros, I got a package last week.

After unpacking the package, which was that well packed that it could stand WW III i had 4 seprate packed pieces

Posted Image

And after unpacking them I just had a huge mess at my house :D:D

Posted Image

But this is a week ago guys, I've already trimmed everything, the helmet is built together and the legs are glued, I just have to glue the arm parts, paint the helmet and the details, add some straps and weather it. I'll try to keep you informed and will try to post some pictures asap.

A pitty I'm 16, I'd like to be a member of the MEPD but well, that are the rules :(

Oh my god, this is my third armor, I'm getting crazy B):P

Greetings, Kevin S.

Great stuff man!

I'd say don't wish away your youth just to get a TK ID. ;) haha

You'll be 18 soon enough believe me.

Post more pictures when you can!

Would love to keep track of your progress!

Hehe, of course I will, I'll try to upload some actual photos right now :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everywhere laying spare parts in my room, I'm not able to put them together because of the mess after trimming and glueing and all that stuff.

The left ear got a bit crappy, but I'll get a new one, It's my first helmet :P

I wanted to have the little gap at the thigh because than I can fill it with abs-cement.

Not much to see ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey a little Update ;)

I dit the main strapping system to fit like a shell as in the movie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here the rivets and the popper:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Back:

Posted Image

Thanks to Smitty for the mic tips, they're great. And thanks to all those people who helped me with ther tips and espacially to Paul, who did this stunning set of TD Armor

The bucket:

I messed it a bit up with the tube stripes colour so I'll have to remove that paint that came off its way...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, you'll have to turn your head :D Imageshack always turns it back at how it was shot

AMazing armor and you are doing a great job putting it together!

The strapping system looks great! I like how you fixed the elastic on the return edge of the ab plate... Nice!!

I think that doing the strapping in the correct way is as important as the outside. Congrats on going this way!

Congrats bro!!

Saludos

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Guys,

I got a small update...

I've put some parts together to see the overall look and I think the TD starts to rock.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see I have to weather the whole plastic and that will take some time for sure, there's not much to go.

I've got my first event next week on Saturday, so there'll be some shots of it. Unfortueatly my backpack won't be ready till then cause I'm still waiting for the crashmann/zenix faceplate, but who doesn't? :D

And finally a shot with Scootch's Pauldron. So what do you think? What Pauldron fits better? B)

Posted Image

Cheers Kevin :)

NIce armor!!!

Its coming up great.

And for the pauldrons, I think that the white one goes better with your helmet due to brow position. But either way it looks cool.

Saludos

Cool buddy, thanks! B)

I just thaught it would be cool to make a TD with a normal brow cause not every Sandtrooper had a high brow as the Move Along TD. But I think the white one looks better, too. ;)

Yeah Guys,

I don't have much to go! :)

I weathered almost all parts today except the helmet and the torso cause I had to glue the 3 buttons first. You can't really see the weathering on the pictures, it has a completly different effect when you get a photo with sun light.

Without Flash

Posted Image

With Flash

Posted Image

I'll be ready till Saturday, there'll be my first appearance with the armor, I'm getting excited haha :)

Cheers Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Sorry that I didnt write anything here for a long time, my TM is ready and I've already trooper with it. Paul, your armor is the best here and I can say that cause I owned 3 armors till now.

I'll try to post some pics from the troop soon with my other Sandtrooperbuddy ;)

I just have some helmet photos atm

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I must say that the helmet is as great as the armor, I have never seen a sculpted helmet with such an amount of details, this helmet didn't have any ANH origin and still looks like the ANH Helmet with even more details than a TE2.