*DONE* Requesting Deployment

Nicely done trooper. Like the BFG to.. What type of Lewis gun is this, I ask? Sci fire??? so on.

I think it looks great, I would add a little more dust, sand, and brown colors to the weathering, but eh, we are always adding more.

Great job.

Nicely done trooper. Like the BFG to.. What type of Lewis gun is this, I ask? Sci fire??? so on.

I think it looks great, I would add a little more dust, sand, and brown colors to the weathering, but eh, we are always adding more.

Great job.

Lewis is homemade. Sloped part is a long coffee mug. Whatever works...right?

Hey,

I dont think there is an issue with deployment. Only the availability of the person deploying, (military duty I believe). I have been waiting since April 4th, and am waiting patiently, so hang in there.

I think things will happen some time, just no idea when.

Jay

Hey,

I dont think there is an issue with deployment. Only the availability of the person deploying, (military duty I believe). I have been waiting since April 14th, and am waiting patiently, so hang in there.

I think things will happen some time, just no idea when.

Jay

Hmmm... thanks for the update. I'll talk with Marc (if I can) and see if there's someone else available to do the Photoshop pics. Heck, I could probably do it and may have to for these, but it's not something I have a lot of time to do long-term.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave. I have just been doing you deployment but I have seen that on the 501st you are not cleared as a TD. I can't deploy you until you are 501st cleared. The reason for this is because when you are MEPD there is a link to the 501st with your TD details

501st Profile

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember...D=2&userID=4479

As soon as you are 501st cleared I can deploy you. You are all set to go with me but not 501st.

Sorry