Mini stormtrooper armour (update page 8)

troopermaster

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Only if you promise to be a good little boy

I just got some plastic to make the suit so I need some free time.I still haven't got all the moulds made,but most of them.The helmet is ready to mould and will make a master of it this weekend.Pics will be up as soon as it's all done.

I have to hurry though,he is growing FAST

-Paul.

• 5 months later...

Only if you promise to be a good little boy

I just got some plastic to make the suit so I need some free time.I still haven't got all the moulds made,but most of them.The helmet is ready to mould and will make a master of it this weekend.Pics will be up as soon as it's all done.

I have to hurry though,he is growing FAST

-Paul.

is it done?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Paul, new guy here. and this thread blew me away. At 31 i can hardly wait to finish my first suit, i cant imagien the thrill of the little guy. plz permit me you. you rock!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys, here's a sneak peek of the mini suit!

Posted Image

I was all set to show this off at CE but lady luck is against us. My son has broken his arm and we will not be able to attend CE now. He had to have surgery and has had pins put into his arm. I cannot risk anything so we will have to give the 'premier' outing a miss

I will of course get new pics when he has his cast off and show you it in it's full glory. This was a test fit and about 90% complete. I have actually made another suit which is much better fitting and the helmet even better! He has a full custom made mini E-11 and holster too

Cheers,

-Paul.

Very Cool!

Are you planning on offering these?

If so what size range would you say it would fit? (I have a 5 year old)

Lastly wht would the cost be?

Sorry to hear about your son hope he heals quickly. It's always hard to see your kids get hurt and have to have surgery -- I can relate.