Asher

SWAT List in order of deployment

Great to have for historical purposes. Wish some of the old timers were still active on here though. Look who's #1 on that list though. Talk about keeping up with the times though. Makes us young guys look weak lol. 

What is the difference between yellow, black & the black frame under the letter "J"?

Oh, you are right  ...   :6: sorry ...

LOL we all have those moments ... there get more frequent as we get older. 

Ich sage nicht, dass hier jemand alt ist

Asher

• Like 1

Thanks for the file Darren, btw you are a 501st member right? Whats your TD ID? We need to update your forum account. ;)

I still aspire to join the ranks of the 501st. Armor building has been slow of late. Hope to get moving as it warms up. Will try to get with some garrison mates for help with measuring the legs and arms soon. 

Asher

This is very cool. Thanks for taking the time. I do have a request if possible. Can my Garrison affiliation be changed to my current instead of past. Corellia instead of Carida.

On ‎12‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 2:51 AM, Asher said:

here is a List of Swat officers showing Name, ID, Trooper, Emulated, Garrison

This Currently Has up to SWAT Member #50 and will soon be adding #51

Swat MEPD.xlsx

This is exactly the kind of initiative that I really like!

Thanks for creating this :duim:

On ‎12‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 1:35 PM, Airborne Trooper said:

Great to have for historical purposes. Wish some of the old timers were still active on here though. Look who's #1 on that list though. Talk about keeping up with the times though. Makes us young guys look weak lol. 

Good old TD-252, Rolf is one of the best out there. He even helped me out way back in the beginning of 2008.

If you ever get to visit Kopenhagen, hanging out with him is definitely a master plan as he is a great guy!

@Asher, it should be Henriksen instead of Hemriksen ;)

Made the Corrections, now I want to find a way to make the links to the photo folder a workable thing.

Asher 

uploading new file - can the old ones be deleted ? I found "my attachments" but can not find a way yo delete the old file. Next update I will have to give it a version number. but I will eventually run out of space ...         found solution

link updated in first post 15-FEB-2018

Is uploading the file(s) to an online storage like google drive an option?

In reality, we need a storage solution for these photos that is separate from Photobucket, imgur, etc. We all saw what PhotoBucket did last year which reeked havoc throughout the 501st. 

My suggestion, once a SWAT submission is approved, backup photos onto MEPD server. I don't think MEPD should host everyone's daily photos but for app[roved SWAT photos, it's a great idea. 

3 hours ago, Airborne Trooper said:

In reality, we need a storage solution for these photos that is separate from Photobucket, imgur, etc. We all saw what PhotoBucket did last year which reeked havoc throughout the 501st. 

My suggestion, once a SWAT submission is approved, backup photos onto MEPD server. I don't think MEPD should host everyone's daily photos but for app[roved SWAT photos, it's a great idea. 

30127858.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dutchy said:

Is uploading the file(s) to an online storage like google drive an option?

I'm sure it will be possible, I just need to look in to doing that. Any one have suggestions as to which storage site to use ? I think we are concerned with the bad things that happened with PhotoBucket last year. but some thing is better than nothing.

SWAT List has been updated to day to reflect SWAT Officer m4vrick #51

Asher

• Like 1