Armor Showoff AP

Rolf

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice words on this my brothers in armors. I had all ready talk to the guy. He was willing to do more if we like.

1).The standard pauldron about 35 dollars.

2).The plastic leather about 15 dollars.

3).The foam rubber (i think is the name for, same stuff in car seat ex) 10 dollars.

4).The tailor shop about 30 dollars.

So about 90 i guess, i paid up for a more nicer pauldron. but off cause if we do a bunch, it must be cheaper.

I very happy for mine, even the work and price on it is a bit of a killer.

But i think it will be cheaper at your own tailor shop, if not i will help you out all the way.

I just love the brothership around MEPD, people try to shear informations ex.

Iam born 1973 and has been a big star wars for since 1980 ESB, join 501st in 2001. And iam looking forward to join the MEPD very soon. I dont own a nice back pack yet. Hope somthing comes up on MEPD, or the MDK from sci-fire. Best regards to all off ya. Stay trooping.

Very nice. Your armor looks great! I love the black and white photos. They look like old west photos, very cool idea.

Thanks I dont own a computer right now or a digital camera. So i borrow i from friends and my work (hope to get my own SOON). The photo: I took the picture, printed it up in a kopi mashine, and the digital photo it again. For the john wayne old look off it

Looks fantastic! Where did you get your Pauldron from??? I'm looking to get a more accurately proportioned one and yours looks really good.

Thanks! Mike . Rocko has put in a link from: poll Pauldron where you can see the storry about the pauldron. All so a little bit more about it here on this site to day. Hope i can help all off ya to be more happy for ya pauldrons. I think is so positiv that every one try to shear there trooper knowless ex. Have a nice day trooper. Best regards from here

I got the mp 40 in brown leather. But i like the stolla wien mp 38/40 version better. But i only got the replicas from sith armor, ill try to get the real ones.

My mg 34 is a home bildt crusmann, whit a little modiyfy work on it. I have been trying to get my hands in one from sci-fire for 2 years now. Maby some day... Here in copenhagen denmark there is a gun shop who know where to get real mg 34 from ww2 (non fireing weapon), they are in norway right now. and iam trying to get some home to denmark if it can be worked out.

Outstanding! Finish up that pack and post to the Request Deployment thread

What they said on the pauldron - I'd love to have something similar.

The tailor shop man was ready. And belive me i will like to join you in MEPD asap. Thank! for your nice reply on this trooper.

did you actually cut something of the original pauldron? or just added the accurate plastic leather and the foam?

Yes i cut the acturlly black piece off at the original pauldron. And then i cut out the foam, and new black plastic leather in the right shape. before i give it to the tailor.

I all so drew the new design for the pauldron (the 5 parts in the black plastic leather) before i give it to him, on food paper so he can see where he should go on this.

Here is another pic of the modify pauldron back, so you can se how longer i did it vs. the standard version. Hope it can help my troop brothers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank for nice reply my troops. Have a nice weekend around world. Take out there. Best regards from here. Lets get them jawa´s on monday.

• 2 weeks later...

Photobucket???.

A guy from my work set the pitures up for me.

Ill will try to put them back on asap.

Hmmmm.... Maby he is a rebel, better check my blaster first.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I actually have started masking off MY helmet today, in prep for painting. And after looking closely at your photos, I have to ask, what kind of bucket is that? Cause it doesn't look like an AP (this is not a slur at either AP, or your bucket btw).

Ok, I actually have started masking off MY helmet today, in prep for painting. And after looking closely at your photos, I have to ask, what kind of bucket is that? Cause it doesn't look like an AP (this is not a slur at either AP, or your bucket btw).

Yes its an AP helmet, the hole kit is a ANH autentic prop stunt armor kit (80 thick ABS white glossy plastic).

But i know its a bit confuseing.

As far as i know...

Around 2004 GF, was borrow TE moulds (and maid them in abs plastic about 60 thick, whit a hero helmet, smaller edge top head).

Around 2006 GF go under the name, AP autentic props.

Now in thicker abs plastic (80), and whit a stunt helmet (more wide and round shape top helmet).

And has now done it in a more professional vacum shop.

So all the armor parts has a thicker and better sharp look.

Bye the way, the newest AP armor kit has a new modify belly (the string from the main box and up (longer), and round arm pice on the chest plade goes longer up to in a edge).

Ill done some new modify on the armoe since last time, i will try to post some new pictures next week.

Hope it might help trooper.