Improv Everywhere Star Wars on a Subway

FIVE

You think you know how bad Rubies stormtrooper armor is until you actually see it on a person walking around. I mean I loveImprov Everywhere... they're awesome, period... but seems like if they spend so much time planning and setting it up they could spend a LITTLE time on getting some 501st guys to help out so the costumes don't look like horrid pieces of awful.

Posted Image

http://improveverywhere.com/2010/07/14/star-wars-subway-car/

I heard they HAD contacted the 501st back in March and then didn't follow up with us...

Here's an excerpt from the email they sent:

"I have an actress with the Leia outfit, and some friends of mine at College Humor have a pro looking Vader costume as well as three Stormtroopers."

THAT is "pro looking?!" hahaha

It probably shouldn't make me mad... but it does a little. Posted Image

Then to find out "we" WERE contacted and that their email said, "pro looking Vader" and "some friends of mine at College Humor"... ughhh.... Posted Image

I'm sure I'll get over it. Posted Image

Man!!!!

This could have been soooooo cool. And instead ended up just being lame.

How can someone think those are pro looking armors?

I dont want to sound snob, but why is it that ppl wearing rubies armor never seem to notice that their armor is falling apart. Man, even a kid wearing a cardboard armor can notice when it is not correctly placed.

If only they had asked the 501st, this could have been huge!

I mean... 12 TKs, blasters, a readl "breathing" Vader, a TK in officer uniform. Man!

Ill get over it... but.

hehe...

Saludos

Apart from the bad armour, the video is pretty cool.

I agree man, if they get 501st guys to do it, it will be way way more awesome.

But then again, if the 3 stormtroopers in the video are part of the production team, they would want to be involved in the filming right? I know I would be. So not sure if they want 501st guys to takeover their roles?