*ACTIVATED* TD-7987 / DARTHCHRIDAN / SWAT OFFICER # 012

DarthChridan

Hey guys...

after all the work, here's finally my SWAT-request. I'm think I'm ready :mellow:

At first, thanks for your all comments, help, tips and advices in my topic "WIP Sandtrooper 2.0 'Look sir droids' Davin Felth"--->

http://forum.mepd.ne...showtopic=10033

Name: Daniel Bolzer

Legion ID #: TD-7987

Forum Name: DarthChridan

Garrison: German Garrison

Trooper Emulated: Look sir droids-trooper/desert version (Davin Felth)

Armor: TM-Troopermaster

Helmet: RS-Prop Masters

Backpack: Crashmann with Gordon's cistern and a few parts by me

E11: Doopydoos and my other E-11 full metal blaster with original eagle hengstler and m38 scope

Pauldron: Unknown

Handplates: Karin's latex hand plates

Boots: TK boots

Pouches: Norwegian 3-slot mp40 pouches with modifications and small spanish pouches (secondary version/docking bay 94 V1)

Mic tips: RS-Prop Masters

Radio: Crashmann's new version with decals by Retnuhha/Robert and original rca connections (female)

Weathering: 2 pigments (dark brown with a little black for the deep details) in water based acrylic paints by our local DIY store

Electronics: none

Canvas belt: by me

Let's get it started (attention...there's a lot of pics B) )

Full suit detail pictures--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just I see, that the strapping of the backpack is over the pouch...i add a pic that show with the strapping behind the pouch--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are some detail pics of my optional/secondary version...Sergeant-Docking Bay 94 V1--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bucket off--->

Posted Image

"look sir droids!" --->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gear detail pictures...

Backpack--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gloves with latex hand guards by Karin--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Norwegian 3slot MP40 pouches with modifications--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Additional small spanish pouches for my secondary version of the Davin Felth-trooper--->

Posted Image

White pauldron--->

Posted Image

Front plastic cover with canvas belt--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Helmet details--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Armour details--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

E-11 Blaster details (Doopydoos)--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The full metal one--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, here's the complete gear all together (with my DLT-19)--->

Posted Image

My desired picture for the SWAT gallery--->

Posted Image

Ok, that's it. What do you think?!?!

Best wishes from germany and long live the MEPD :td: :td: :td:

.....and especially the EMPIRE :trooper::vader1::trooper:

Dan, TD-7987

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel,

A beautiful bit of work my man. It's so nice to see dedication and hard work of this magnitude coming out of the MEPD. Your gear looks a million euros!!!

Only small thing I would say is from the shots you have done a great job on the weathering of the white bit of your pauldron, but it looks like the black padded part is clean. Is this just the camera?

All in all though I think Juan is gonna find it hard to find much on this one. Perhaps a touch more dirt on the hand plates and boots is all id suggest.

Well done mate

Nick

Daniel,

A beautiful bit of work my man. It's so nice to see dedication and hard work of this magnitude coming out of the MEPD. Your gear looks a million euros!!!

Only small thing I would say is from the shots you have done a great job on the weathering of the white bit of your pauldron, but it looks like the black padded part is clean. Is this just the camera?

All in all though I think Juan is gonna find it hard to find much on this one. Perhaps a touch more dirt on the hand plates and boots is all id suggest.

Well done mate

Nick

Thank you very much for your kind words, Nick :duim:

Yes...it's the stupid camera :ermm: ...the black area is definitive dirty ;) ...trust me :whistling::happy:

To weather the hand plates is really difficult. On the latex the dirt sticks not so good :huh:

And here are the boots in large view...I think the dirt/weathering is enough on the boots--->

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fantastic!!! looking sandy bro, one of the best sandtrooper replicas around.

A big fat A+ from here bro. I´m sure you will have a orange SWAT sign under your profile real soon :thumbsup:

Brilliant. Wow. I was always torn between wanting to be "Move Along" or Davin. SWAT standards are so high now it's scary but I find it hard to believe you wouldn't be in the elite squad well before Celebration Europe !

Looking really good bro!

Seems that you have everything done and ready.

I have a super busy day at work today and tomorrow cause I have a very big project due this wednesday, but I will try to give you a full deeper review ASAP.

I am sure you will join the SWAT team in no time!!!

Saludos.

looking good bro! and its really nice to see so many troopers favouring the correct,BROWN weathering for SWAT now ! .... guys......you would not believe how much personal crud i got from people when i decided to do the 76' brown weathering for my SWAT submission! i had a lot of haters for doing it ( and maybe still do !) , but, now ,where a little while back there was a small minority of troopers choosing to do this, i now see that at last it is becoming a vast MAJORITY in favour of the accurate 76' weathering ! ! ....thanx for going with the spirit of the original 76' sand trooper ,and good luck with your mission bro ! ...... it won't be easy,a lot of hard work, but worth it when you succeed in gaining SWAT status ! :yes::thumbsup::td::salute:

looking good bro! and its really nice to see so many troopers favouring the correct,BROWN weathering for SWAT now ! .... guys......you would not believe how much personal crud i got from people when i decided to do the 76' brown weathering for my SWAT submission! i had a lot of haters for doing it ( and maybe still do !) , but, now ,where a little while back there was a small minority of troopers choosing to do this, i now see that at last it is becoming a vast MAJORITY in favour of the accurate 76' weathering ! ! ....thanx for going with the spirit of the original 76' sand trooper ,and good luck with your mission bro ! ...... it won't be easy,a lot of hard work, but worth it when you succeed in gaining SWAT status ! :yes::thumbsup::td::salute:

Thank you, Dave.

Your words make me satisfied....and of course...I looked for the correct brown and I think I've done well.

Dude!!! You look fantastic.....just have a couple of suggestions for you.

1. Lab pipe on left side of pack

2. Top center container needs to be lowered

3. Mortar disc should be smaller version

4. Radio main dial decal should be black

5. The cistern should be angled instead of mounted flat by the long tube.

6. There should be a hole in the tube near the keypad.

But other than those minor fixes you look awesome!! Good luck man!!!

At first...thanks for your kind words....

1. We both had the discussion about the lap pipe in this topic--->

http://forum.mepd.ne...showtopic=10005

Do you remember?!? :P;)

I mean, there is no lap pipe (there is no a good reference pic, where I can see, there is definitely a lap pipe)...only later on the pack move along, even the black gaffa tape.

2.?!?

3. This is the mortar disc by crashmann.

4. That should be easy ;)

5. ?!?! I look at the reference pics and on my pack...and I can't see what you mean, sry.....

6.Even here....please show me with a pic.

Because of the other points...I can't see what you mean...maybe you can show me with a pic :thumbsup:

Best,

Dan

At first...thanks for your kind words....

1. We both had the discussion because of the lap pipe in this topic--->

http://forum.mepd.ne...showtopic=10005

Do you remember?!? :P;)

I mean, there is no lap pipe (there is no a good reference pic, where I can see, there is definitely a lap pipe)...only later on the pack move along, even the black gaffa tape.

2.?!?

3. This is the mortar disc by crashmann.

4. That should be easy ;)

5. ?!?! I look at the reference pics and on my pack...and I can't see what you mean, sry.....

6.Even here....please show me with a pic.

Because of the other points...I can't see what you mean...maybe you can show me with a pic :thumbsup:

Best,

Dan

Hey Brothers,

I don`t think that the "Look Sir droids"-Trooper has a pipe on the left.

I can`t see a pipe on this image:

Posted Image

And this pipe can`t be a part of the decision for the SWAT position.

Daniel done a very good job and he has one of the best Sandtroopers I`ve ever seen.

The "Look sir droids"-Trooper called Davin Felth in the book "Tales of Jabba's Palace". He has the ID 1023. I´ve the same number.

That was the reason why I decided to do the "Look sir droids"-Trooper too. And I`ve never hear or see that he has a pipe on his left side.

Some pics show us anything on left side other pics nothing. So I´ve to say once more: The pipe can`t be a part of the decision for the SWAT position ;-)

This is my opinion.

I know what you mean.

But is there a different between the normal Trilogie and the special edition?

This picture:

Posted Image

is the scene after that.Posted Image

When he has a pipe where is it in the picture above (the picture I have posted)?

I think it is only a part of the strapping for the backpack because it is between the shoulder and the backpack. And it isn`t at the backback.

The other picture you posted is an "behind the scene" picture. Davin hasn`t there thighs :no:

You`re the 2nd chief now and your team decides the position but we don`t have a clear evidence for or against a pipe on the left side.