Stickers

nick.black

Hi All,

I am wondering about getting some paper stickers to give to kids when at events. Is this something anyone else has done before? I am thinking about this image which I created myself in photoshop from a photo of myself in armour.

Posted Image

And Ive found this place for making them in the UK, pretty cheaply I think.

http://www.awesomeme...ckers-p-39.html

I wondered what the consensus was from everyone?

Nick

I give imperial cog stickers away to children in some events, but most of all, I give them my card.

They always act very happy to get them.

Your idea and design is very cool... Having something more personal than a cog will work great for sure.

One thing I would try, is to make the armor look white and not black, just so that you stand apart from those EU black troopers.

:)

Oh! And the line across the rebel alliance logo is not very noticeable, maybe make it more visible so that ppl don't thing you joined the wrong side ... ;)

Saludos

Haha, yeh right. Hence why I didn't put my name on them. But at least with the TD number and UK Garrison on there kids and adults can google me. If you google my number the first thing that pops up is MEPD so it's good advertising for us here too.

Probably Wong be able to get these ready for my first troop but definitely for the second in May.

Nick

Dont wanna toot my horn too loudly here but decals are my thing and I can get you a decent price with no minimums :) I make them for everyone :) 50 cents a piece?

Nice design by the way, I like the UK one the best.