Two move a long versions in ANH.

Rolf

i just wanna make a topic, about i guess the most famous Sandtrooper, aka the move a long Sandtrooper.

Also as a help, or inspire others to trying going for the SWAT status in here.

First version:

Got the LFL art dept made pouch, inspired by the ww2 german Stolle Wien pouch, left and right side on he´s hips.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second version:

Anthony taken a brake.

He´s right shoulder falls down, and gets taped up whit black tape.

He´s belt might come off as well, but one thing is for sure.

The right side hip LFL art dept pouch, gets replaced whit a looks like to be medium ww2 spanish pouch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking at the first shot of Anthony taken a brake, i´m not 100% its the medium spanish pouch in size medium.

To me it could also easy be the smallest version we see, also because we see the pouch under the belt.

Just like we see it add there on all the other Sandtrooper, wearing the smallest spanish pouch :

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here we see all three spanish versions, from the smallest, medium, to the biggest version:

(we can´t see what pouch move a long have on he´s left hip after the brake, changing pouch.

But from the pics above, it looks a little like the left pouch are also a spanish one, i guess the medium size.

Looking at the small look we got from the side, seeing the flap looking out.

But i´m not sure, as we can´t see it for sure.

But the right LFL art dept pouch is replaced by a spanish ww2 pouch, if the left is as well i´m not sure.

If its still the LFL art dept pouch, of a spanish pouch as well)

Posted Image

So to be accurate for going for the SWAT deployment here on the MEPD, i guess you can get it either the normal way we all know as the first version.

But if you like the second version as well, i guess that would be a SWAT version as well.

Troop on :thumbsup:

I've been looking at the Move Along weathering. Safe to say he has a very distinctive chest print but is it me or is the private (black pauldron) in the middle of your 5th photo down, wearing the Move Along chest armour ? In that particular shot, as the TDs begin to crowd around the landspeeder, you never see Move Along's front. Sorry if this has been spotted before.

Posted Image

Hey check out the Pauldron on the right. Not to change the subject, but it is turned upside down.

This is a white Pauldron. So makes it black on top I am guessing.

I did this with mine the other day at a troop, works great!

I've been looking at the Move Along weathering. Safe to say he has a very distinctive chest print but is it me or is the private (black pauldron) in the middle of your 5th photo down, wearing the Move Along chest armour ? In that particular shot, as the TDs begin to crowd around the landspeeder, you never see Move Along's front. Sorry if this has been spotted before.

Copy that.

I see it, and i guess your right/looks like it.

That the private wearing the captain move a long chest there.

Back to the pouches on move a long changing...

It could also be a complete belt change we see.

That another sandtrooper have the move a long belt on...

Or just move a long getting a new belt on...

When after the brake, where he´s shoulder falls down etc...

But we know now for sure he goes from wearing the LFL art dept stolla wien ww2 german inspire hips pouch left and right, to wearing the small spanish pouch on the right...

But what about the left? is it still the LFL pouch, or a spanish pouch as well we see, and if so in what size: big, medium, small (as the one we see on the right)

Troop on :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Hey check out the Pauldron on the right. Not to change the subject, but it is turned upside down.

This is a white Pauldron. So makes it black on top I am guessing.

I did this with mine the other day at a troop, works great!

Copy.

Looks like a up side down wearing pauldron, from sergeant to private there :thumbsup:

Posted ImageHere's a somewhat better photo I bought the pouch in the pic from Art and he did the layout. I think it's a small Spanish pouch

I guess your right bro, its the small spanish pouch we see on he´s right hip :thumbsup: