Experience with paranormal activity

DirtyBoy

So I'm watching this show based on paranormal investigations. I know....it's TV...lol however, I've heard some pretty intense stories from family members and close friends.

Has anyone experienced something that was unexplainable?

Love this topic!I do believe in ghost ans spirits enough not to mess with them. :) lolHowever, I believe because I have experienced or witnessed a couple events.

My grandma's house is inhabitated by a ghost from what we believe is the Mexican Revolution period (1910-1920). It talks, moves stuff, and even push ppl. It was very active during my mother's teen age gears, less during my childhood and nowadays almost inactive.I have seen silhoutes and even a glimpse of a person, but never heard it talk or feel its touch or whatever, my mother has.We call it Boba, kindof funny huh? Boba means dumb in spanish, cause what it used to cry was something about loosing his head (maybe in an execution). Weird enough, a neighbore found a skull during his house building back in the 60s, and kept it as some sort of strange lucky charm.

Coincidence? We dont think so.

Anyway...

Lots of other experiences... Heard children talking and laughing in the middle of the night in the middel of nowhere in a national park...Seen a lady waiting in the lobby of a hotel, and then nothing. Asked the bellboy about her and even described her clothing (she wa very attractive) and he told me it was a ghost that appears in that same chair to many employees and guests.

And so on...

I do believe I have some sort of sensitivity towards this kinf of activity. Hopefully, i will never have to face any problem with it.This doesnt happens too often, but it has happened along my whole life.

So... I do enjoy this kind of talk and shows like Ghost Hunters International, the Blair witch project and so on... But it scares me a lot...

:)

Anyone else?

Saludos.

I find this subject very interesting

Never seen or heard anything

But I'm open to the idea

I used to love gost hunters tv show

Until the Halloween show with the jacket tug ( it was so faked )

They lost my fath I stopped watching for about a year after that now I just watch and lol or they put me to sleep

i was born in the uk and lived there until 2009, lived in some old houses and visited allot of historical places and i think i have seen or felt some things before but nothing very rememberable just feeling about memories of places i have visited.

i am not religious but i think that there are ghosts and stuff (most of the shows seem like bull thow)

The idea of haunted places, ghosts, and all of that other paranormal stuff is a neat idea, but there are no documented, scientifically valid cases. Once a case has been studied and scrutinized, there is always a more likely explanation. The problem is that most "studies" are not controlled and people's imaginations fill in the missing parts.

It would be cool if it were true, though.

So says the skeptic in the group ;)

Love this topic!I do believe in ghost ans spirits enough not to mess with them. :) lolHowever, I believe because I have experienced or witnessed a couple events.

My grandma's house is inhabitated by a ghost from what we believe is the Mexican Revolution period (1910-1920). It talks, moves stuff, and even push ppl. It was very active during my mother's teen age gears, less during my childhood and nowadays almost inactive.I have seen silhoutes and even a glimpse of a person, but never heard it talk or feel its touch or whatever, my mother has.We call it Boba, kindof funny huh? Boba means dumb in spanish, cause what it used to cry was something about loosing his head (maybe in an execution). Weird enough, a neighbore found a skull during his house building back in the 60s, and kept it as some sort of strange lucky charm.

Coincidence? We dont think so.

Anyway...

Lots of other experiences... Heard children talking and laughing in the middle of the night in the middel of nowhere in a national park...Seen a lady waiting in the lobby of a hotel, and then nothing. Asked the bellboy about her and even described her clothing (she wa very attractive) and he told me it was a ghost that appears in that same chair to many employees and guests.

And so on...

I do believe I have some sort of sensitivity towards this kinf of activity. Hopefully, i will never have to face any problem with it.This doesnt happens too often, but it has happened along my whole life.

So... I do enjoy this kind of talk and shows like Ghost Hunters International, the Blair witch project and so on... But it scares me a lot...

:)

Anyone else?

Saludos.

that is pretty scary :unsure:

The closest thing I have ever had to an "experience" was through my dreams....When i first purchased my house about 13 years ago, I had very vivid dreams of a lady named "Elizabeth"....she was always trying to show me around the house (4 floors big and old) but in the dream wed be walking and she would just disappear....the dreams stopped and I just figured it was my way of dealing with the new surroundings.

About 2 years later a friend was going through a separation with his wife so he started crashing in a spare bedroom. Hes an odd guy smoked alot of weed and is really into "reiki" healing and energy. About a month after he moved in I started having the dreams again> I asked him about it and he said there were "spheres and orbs" all around us and that if we are not "open" to them we usually couldn't see them.

He explained that there wasnt any negative energy surrounding my house...and it was most likely due to a couple of things....first was the positioning of 4 pine trees surrounding the house....second was that "Elizabeth" was probably a stronger energy than those who would try to get in. He offered to do a "clearing" but said that it probably wouldnt be wise since there was no negative energy.

I hear bumps in the night and sometimes feel like Im being watched as I work in the basement but nothing has ever taken shape or confronted me or my family. I will say that I have never spoken the words "ghost" or mentioned "Elizabeth's" name outloud in my house....and as I sit her typing I have constant chills :unsure:

This is a very interesting topic (not so much the Kelly Le Brock talk, but hey she was still very hot!)

I have never experienced anything paranormal myself, but have always thought there must be soemthing out there. My mother in law has to sleep with the covers over her head because spirits talk to her all the time, she has to tell them to go away. I told her she should become a medium, but it scares her so its best not to.

I have just started watching all the episodes of Ghost Adventures on Youtube and have become kind of obsessed with paranormal stuff now.

Nick

I did wonder that myself. My Wife used to see things when she was young but she kind of closed herself off to it because it scared her. Then when she was pregnant recently I came home in the morning after a night shift and she was really spooked. I asked her what was wrong and initially she was reluctanat cos she didn't want to freak me out, but then she told me that she had been woken during the night for a reason she didn't know and standing at the end of the bed was a blonde haired man looking at her. She turned to switch on the light after being initially very startled but when she turned back he was gone. She said she wasnt scared cos she felt like he didnt mean her any harm but she was quite spooked by it. Even sleeping during the day in the house on my own for a few weeks after gave me the willies.

Nick

Yeah the UK has some famous land marks and castles/pubs etc that are haunted. Infact just this halloween some friends and I went to Warwick castle for a halloween meal/booze-up and we got a tour of the castle and dungeons. It was a great laugh and pretty creepy too.

Smally.