My sister inlaw got my wife the whole deal Xbox kinect and 2 games

Wife playing it now ( fable3)

NICE!!!!

i got the

kinect

wireless controller

a month of some online thing

a game

#50.00 gift car for walmart (all for $199)!!!!

:thumbsup:

I make nearly all my gifts, and most of it is special foods I only make this time of the year...no matter who bugs me all year I only make it this time of the year. I also make some knitted items for my two grown up girls, and stuff for my two ferrets.....One of my ferrets just passed away a few weeks ago....she was nearly 11 years old.....

Diana (ShortTrooper )

:thumbsup:

I make nearly all my gifts, and most of it is special foods I only make this time of the year...no matter who bugs me all year I only make it this time of the year. I also make some knitted items for my two grown up girls, and stuff for my two ferrets.....One of my ferrets just passed away a few weeks ago....she was nearly 11 years old.....

Diana (ShortTrooper )

Wow that old for a ferret is not .

Short trooper. Have you heard of

https://www.ravelry.com/account/login

Sorry guys Ravelry is a FREE community site, an organizational tool, and a yarn & pattern database for knitters and crocheters.

Wow that old for a ferret is not .

Short trooper. Have you heard of

https://www.ravelry.com/account/login

Sorry guys Ravelry is a community site, an organizational tool, and a yarn & pattern database for knitters and crocheters.

Yes 11 is ancient for a ferret, 5 to 7 is the maximum age for a fuzzle...My oldest one now is nearly 8 and Lester is dying of adrenal cancer...90% of ferrets die from some form of cancer.....4 of mine have died from it since last year (I had 7 at this time last year,Smokie died of old age tho..) . now I have 2... Mollie is 2 and Lester is nearly 8...I make ferret bed and sleep sacks for them every year...a Sleep sack is like a small bag they curl up in and got to sleep...even tho ferrets have a fur coat they do not like being cold.....I also make them a sleep hammock too....usually two or three of them will pile on top of each other to get warm in the hammock...

Thank you for the link! I have heard of that site and it sounds like it's right up my alley!

I will check it out!

Diana (ShortTrooper )