Fem Trooper Almost Done

supa troop

Hey Guys,

Well ive been very busy today Building the Fiancee's Fem trooper.

It comes in 2 stage's Normal Sandy Fem and then Sexy Sandy Fem, the pictures will explain lol

The original Fem i had came from RA and i have to say it wasnt the best quality so i had to quicly source more armour (from here infact) and Mix and match to get the best results.

We have decided that for the best effect to go without the thigh Armour however we are open to ideas, thoughts and criticism as we want to get this right for an upcoming event, Ive begun to weather some parts and soon as we nail it il weather it all.

But dirty is definately best

im really sorry about the pictures ive had to use and old digi camera

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Personally I think that the fem trooper looks fantastic. I think as its very much a fan set of armour you can take as many liberties as you like with the look. My personal thoughts though, as I have never seen a fem set of sandy armour, are quite specific. I think that the thighs and calves are a must. Personally I think they should be recut though to emphasise the "fem" thigh shape and should show a lot more of the undersuit. As sexy as they are forget the long white boots use the calf armour but taper it tighter than a male set of armour. I'd loose the ankle part of the armour and cover that section with the boots with weathering it would look pretty continuous. Finally loose the abdominal armour. I think it would look great if it was sculpted to emphasise the whole hourglass look. A straight abdomine section will just take away from the fem look. just my take for what it's worth.Posted Image

Personally I think that the fem trooper looks fantastic. I think as its very much a fan set of armour you can take as many liberties as you like with the look. My personal thoughts though, as I have never seen a fem set of sandy armour, are quite specific. I think that the thighs and calves are a must. Personally I think they should be recut though to emphasise the "fem" thigh shape and should show a lot more of the undersuit. As sexy as they are forget the long white boots use the calf armour but taper it tighter than a male set of armour. I'd loose the ankle part of the armour and cover that section with the boots with weathering it would look pretty continuous. Finally loose the abdominal armour. I think it would look great if it was sculpted to emphasise the whole hourglass look. A straight abdomine section will just take away from the fem look. just my take for what it's worth.Posted Image

This is Great Mike and exactly the advice i was looking for many thanks, and i totally agree lose the Ab add the thighs.

The Fiancee' is not really struck on showing flesh but we are both in agreement with your comment's and will work on this tomorrow.

i'm desperatly wanting to crack on with my own armour so the sooner we get this done the better lol

So the Fem Trooper is all done, just need to finish off weathering the armour now, i think its looks ok ...... it was a real struggle building this with my leg in a cast but we got there lol

I really wish we had kept the armour clean but my fiancee was adamant she wanted to go Dirty, we are not going to use Pouches or a pauldron as i felt it detracted from the Fem look however having said that we do have a normal chest plate that she may use and at some point add the pouch and pauldron, but then there is the issue of proper trooper boots.

We are taking my son to an event soon so when there we will take plenty more pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awesome job. Really coming together. The legs look great, the thighs really add definition to the whole look (being careful talking about another troopers fiancee :blush:) I think the pauldron would set the whole thing off perfectly. Lets face it a pauldron is one of the things that sets us dirty boys/girls apart from the "shiny's". Maybe re-shapping the pauldron to show more of the fem chest plate? Any chance of a view from the back to see how that goes together?

Lastly any tips on talking my fiancee into doing this :D

Awesome job. Really coming together. The legs look great, the thighs really add definition to the whole look (being careful talking about another troopers fiancee :blush:) I think the pauldron would set the whole thing off perfectly. Lets face it a pauldron is one of the things that sets us dirty boys/girls apart from the "shiny's". Maybe re-shapping the pauldron to show more of the fem chest plate? Any chance of a view from the back to see how that goes together?

Lastly any tips on talking my fiancee into doing this :D

Hey No worries about any comment's we are all friends here and i value everyone's input in getting this right.

I did try this with a Pauldron however it just looked to big for her, if i could find a more lady like one then yes i agree it would really set it off, i actually have a really small ammo pack that i forgot to add.

i will definately take some more pictures for you all once its finally completed 100%

as for getting your Fiancee involved, maybe show her these picture's it could inspire her, My Fiancee has a great attitude and personality to putting on costume's usually fancy dress standard, she is a fun girl that likes to get involved and just have fun, she has really enjoyed doing this Fem and cant wait for an upcoming event to wear it properly.

I think its great when couple's can share each other's hobby's and passion's, my fiancee's attitude is "if you cant beat them then join them"

THE FAMILY THAT TROOPS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

They look GREAT !!!!!!!!

Now you need to post a whole family pic

PAPA TROOPER. MAMA TROOPER & Jr TROOPER

Roger that, love the slogan ;)

• 3 weeks later...