Hey Everyone!

osmoc1

Hey all! I'm a newbie TD from West Virginia. I've been hanging around on here and realized I haven't introduced myself. The project I'm currently working on is my first (TD) and its nearing completion. My armor is FX my bucket is ATA and my shins are AM. I just got my boots in and my backpack is on order from dirtyboy after that I just need a few odds and ends (dewback prod and shoulder pouch) and I'll be ready to get approved by the 501st and deployed by the MEPD!

Awesome!!! Welcome :) officially that is ....you'll be done in no time. There was a tutorial about making your own dewback prod from some real basic plumbing parts. When I get to a pc I'll see if I can hunt it down for you....another option I've heard of people using is a modified shifter.

The part I'm having trouble with is matching my weathering. The armor I bought from someone in my garrison and it was already weathered and the shins came from someone else already weathered so its hard to get everything matched up. I tried pandatrooper's weathering tutorial, but I just cant get it to look right

If your armor was already weathered, it will be quiet difficult to match it. This because of techniques, time and real life weathering.

I would if possible, remove all weathering from all parts and start again all over.

This sounds a lot of work, but I do believe this will make it easier on the long run.

And that way you can also make it look just as you like.

It is not easy task, but the life of a Sandtrooper is all but easy! ;)

Saludos.