WTB MEPD PATCH

out0fstep

hello all, im TD9328, new to the 501st, and i was looking for one of the MEPD patches that look like the badge logoPosted Image any help to obtaining these would be awesome! looking for at least two, one for me and the wife! thanks in advance!

um i am, im accepted as a HWT EIB and a TK

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=13698

just new is all

Hey Matt....best things to do would probably find a patch trader....these things are pretty tough to come by. Lets get your armor dirtied up and make you an MEPD Police Officer....youll have access to all the special runs at that point.

Welcome :salute: to the squad though man

As for sandy, hwt arent sandy so I cant, not to mention the other slight diffrences like the buttonless plate on the abs etc, I think aside from that everything else like special weapons and field training is the same, just feployed on diffrent planets

As for sandy, hwt arent sandy so I cant, not to mention the other slight diffrences like the buttonless plate on the abs etc, I think aside from that everything else like special weapons and field training is the same, just feployed on diffrent planets

all the more reason to drop the HWT and join the Dirty Boys :) lol

Just rub some exrra dirt and sand on it....speed up the process :)

lol id need to order other armor peices at this point, cause my shoulder straps are glued on, i dont have to sniper knee, and my ab buttons are also glued on lol.

my current setup lets me switch between normal TK and HWT.

• 3 weeks later...