Cheap set of armor needed

trooper1

Hey guys and gals. I need some help. I have a new recruit I have been trying to help since he just signed up 4 weeks ago. The problem is, that he is limited on money.

He purchased a helmet, which I wont say what brand. It wasnt the best assembly job, but I can fix it.

Then he went and purchased a set of used armor from someone, and really got taken pretty badly. I cannot do anything with it. The thighs are cut to short, with holes drilled in many places throughout the armor parts. Must have used for strapping. Then most of the other parts are just BAD :blink::6::duimomlaag: I can do alot with a little, but not a little with a LOT. LOL

Now he is bummed out, and no where to go. At least he only gave like $200 for the armor. Now I have to break the bad news to him that I cannot fix this, and want to know if anyone has an alternative. I can salvage some of the parts, but alot I cant.

Thighs are Gone!, The Ab section is shot as well, and then the chest piece is shot.

The rest I could probably make work for him, but ??? Anyone??

LOL, alot of good that did. LOL

As soon as you posted it, it was GONE!!!!!

LOL

He was even going to go ahead with it after I called him. He was still crying over getting the other stuff. LOL

Well, maybe next time.

If someone has a set even assembled that will get him by, let me know.

Thanks, I will let him know this. This would be a big help. The thighs he has are broken, and the shins have homemade parts glued to them. Do you have a sniper plate with the parts, and the ammo belt for the thigh?