*DONE* TD-9750 Requesting Deployment

Grimlock

Awesome!Y

Your TD looks really cool bro!

Great job.

yes sir, finally stopped being lazy and finished this build so I can get deployed and now I can work on my other two costumes now.. .haha

Yes! You will get deployed soon as everything looks up to specs!

But, still need to ask you to post the off-bucket-showing armor- photo. This was actually what was preventing you to get deployed, not so much the gloves, since you already posted pictures of it.

This is what I wrote a few weeks back:

Great bro!

These are perfect!

There is one little thing I will need to ask you before going ahead and deploy you:

I need a picture of yourself bucket off, but with the rest of the armor.

Really sorry for not noticing this before.

But we do need it just to make sure this is actually you wearing your armor (which I am sure it is of course). It is part of the requirements.

Considering it was a mistake on my side, here is an option: just wear the upper body armor on the mug shot. But it would be AWESOME to see you in whole armor with your new handplates bucket on and off.

If you have any qiestion or comment, pls feel free to ask, post or PM.

You are 1 mm (or a fraction of an inch for you guys in the US ;) ) away from deployment!

Saludos

Juan

So... need to ask the same thing, just wear your chest plate and take the mug shot.

Also, don't forget to show your neck seal in the picture cause it looks like you forgot it in these last session.

Again, sorry about all this bro!

But be sure, we are here to help you build the best possible TD!

Keeping the standards high is part of that!

If you have any question at all, let me know.

Saludos

Juan

Ok, it may not look like I have one on but I do, here is a pic of the headshot and also the pic of my neck seal. Since it is a cloth neck seal, the Trooper1 pauldron pushes down on it, but I am wearing it, if I don't, the pauldron chews my neck up. Hope that helps.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awesome!!

The journey might seem a bit long sometimes, but the reward always arrives!

Congratulations Jason, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Here is your link.

Pls send me and Bluey the picture you want for your deployment profile!

Saludos

Juan

Thanks!!! I felt like I just won the lottery... lol

I have to give props to some people here for all there help. Sandflea with the build, Iconoclasta for the feedback, as well as Gordonator, Dirty Boy for the pack, Barricade for feedback to. :D

MEE Grimlock says Thank You!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...