*ACTIVATED* TD-2479 / THE DIRTY TROOPER / SWAT OFFICER # 008

The Dirty Trooper

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... No need for one whole hour...

This is looking fantastic.

I can see that you put a lot of time thinking and working on your weathering and it has paid off!

It looks awesome.

This trooper is a tricky one casue from one reference to the next one, even on one single scene, it has more and less weathering. It was for sure done and re done during the shooting. And considering this was the very first scene to be shoot in the whole movie, more mistakes and experimenting should be expected... more than usual that is.

I think you have achieved the overall look and feel of this troopers weathering on the dune sea...

I will still need to ask you for some pictures of the pouches that seemed to have been forgotten in the way in favor of weathering :) No big deal, just need to check flaps, hardware and other stuff.

Also, there are few construction stuff I need you to check and either correct or show picts of the details missing. Here is a comparison for it to be more clear:

post-1761-0-62023900-1317071105_thumb.jp

Red: Match the weathering on the right forearm

Blue: Trim the top and bottom edges so that they are just off the squares (do the same with knee belt).

Gree: Maybe drill a hole on the mortar tube

Purple: Match the brow. I t should be more straight

Finally, I would like to ask Dirty Boy with his pack assessment since he is way more expert on packs than I am...

;)

And that is it...

What do you think bro?

Your opinion and input is very important for SWAT deployment.

Also, when done, please if possible post one or a few pictures of you in whole armor and gear to show off all the upgrades, mods and detailing during this process...

You are looking really good bro!

Just a few little details and you will be a SWAT Team member in no time!!

:D

If you need any help or assistance, let me know.

Saludos.

Juan

Are these ok Juan?

--

Red: Match the weathering on the right forearm :duim:

Posted Image

--

Blue: Trim the top and bottom edges so that they are just off the squares (do the same with knee belt).:duim: and :duim:

Posted Image

Posted Image

--

Green: Maybe drill a hole on the mortar tube :duim:

Posted Image

--

Purple: Match the brow. I t should be more straight :duim:

Posted Image

--

:duim:

Posted Image

--

:duim:

Posted Image

---

I know, we are driving you CRAZY!!!! lol

I would try modifying the weathering on the belt so it matches the rest of your toned (not the canvas part) the armor part. When you look at your up close shot it tends to stand out more than the rest if that makes sense.

Also, what are the buttons on the belt? ive never noticed them before.....can they be removed?

I know, we are driving you CRAZY!!!! lol

I would try modifying the weathering on the belt so it matches the rest of your toned (not the canvas part) the armor part. When you look at your up close shot it tends to stand out more than the rest if that makes sense.

Also, what are the buttons on the belt? ive never noticed them before.....can they be removed?

Not at all mate. I strive to be the best I can be at anything. Applying for SWAT is the best of the best. If it worth doing it's worth doing well. I will adjust my belt weathering first thing tomorrow morning and have it posted up by lunch time.