Helmet SOS

PNerves

So, I just tried on everything above the waist, and have a 'slight' problem. With the pack, armor and Pauldron, my helmet sits so my eye level is at the frown. It's all FX and I know I need to get a better helmet ASAP, but since that's not going to happen before the time I wanted to debut this armor, any one have any suggestions?

hehehe no problem, If I understood your problem you have two options

1. Use a liner, this can bought in a hardware store, you can glued to it with abs cement and some pieces of abs to get it fix

I did that in my Boba Fett helmet, so its basicaly the same

Posted Image

2. use foam and glue it with hot silicon, it will looks like this:

Posted Image

hope it does help you!

The problem is not the liner, it's how low the helmet fits. Whithout the pauldron, the helmet works ok, but the pauldron seems to push it up too high.

OMG!! He has NO neck !!...... Poor little guy ...

Im just playing with ya, Yea a chinstrap should work for ya.

also try slouching your shoulders.... ,but for real ,you might have to get a ANH helmet.

I really want to get a more accurate helmet- just need to save for one. Besides where would a guy got the info on one? (hint hint)

PM sent. Hope you can fix your helmet problems with the chin strap. Another idea might be to remove the shoulder straps from the armor and replace them with canvas as I believe the original screen used armor was. That would hopefully help everything sit lower.

Hobbit troopers unite!

Can you lower the position of the liner? Turn the liner clips around in case they got turned around before which can make the helmet ride lower than it should. Add foam to the top to make it sit higher on your head.

All temp solutions - best thing to plan after the troop is a stunt helmet

• 2 weeks later...