Quitting before I begin =(

IanL

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be joining the ranks of the MEPD after all Turns out I got a great deal on an ROTS Vader costume, but I must give up the TD to keep the wife somewhat happy. So I will be selling my armor soon. If anyone is in the market for XXL sandtrooper armor (I will be throwing in almost everything to make you MEPD ready, pauldrons (2), Resin Lewis, Alice Frame), let me know. I will probably have pictures and everything up this weekend. Note this is for someone probably 6'3" or greater and and around 250-300 lbs.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be joining the ranks of the MEPD after all Turns out I got a great deal on an ROTS Vader costume, but I must give up the TD to keep the wife somewhat happy. So I will be selling my armor soon. If anyone is in the market for XXL sandtrooper armor (I will be throwing in almost everything to make you MEPD ready, pauldrons (2), Resin Lewis, Alice Frame), let me know. I will probably have pictures and everything up this weekend. Note this is for someone probably 6'3" or greater and and around 250-300 lbs.

Say it ain't so, Ian. "This will be a day long remembered........" At least you are still with the Empire. Dark Lord of the Sith is still pretty sweet. You are gonna have to show pics of the new suit. Good Luck and there is always the "The Sith Lord Detachment"

Well amigo,

When opportunity knocks, sometimes you just gotta answer the door!

At least you went for the "boss" look! And not some cheezy AT-AT cab driver! (oops, no offense)

Best wishes IanL! We'll see you around the galaxy!

Guns

A good decision to go with the darkside but the dirtside will always be here for you to command whenever you feel the urge for some of us to add daylight to a sandcrawler or 'foreclose' on a moisture farm

Thanks for the love guys! Who knows what the future might bring, but I had an awesome opportunity, and who can deny being Vader. I mean a 6'3" sandtrooper doesn't look right, but I am almost to a 6'6" Vader. I will lurk here as well since you guys embraced me when I first started out, and I enjoy seeing everyone's trip to the dirt side.

Thanks for the love guys! Who knows what the future might bring, but I had an awesome opportunity, and who can deny being Vader. I mean a 6'3" sandtrooper doesn't look right, but I am almost to a 6'6" Vader. I will lurk here as well since you guys embraced me when I first started out, and I enjoy seeing everyone's trip to the dirt side.

Lifts, my boy, lifts. I know a few Vaders . One I know is not as tall as he should be, but his boots has these lifts that raise him another 3" inches. And the boots look pretty normal. Good Luck. "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!! Tall troopers ROCK!!!! It's not my fault the other guys are short.

Hey at least your going to be vader and not like the emperor. Well I hope I get to troop with you sometime, maybe next year for SWW when my TD will be complete and maybe your vader?

Thanks all! Unfortunately no Vaders at SWW since Disney provides theirs. Only troop characters and obscure "face" characters (Dengar, Zuckuss, etc.) Probably use the Snowtrooper for that.