DoopyDoo fire power.

Have you guys had any recent contact with doopydoos? I purchased a e-11 off them a couple of months ago and it arrived in about a week, plenty of contact by email (originally ordered pipe kit then upgraded via paypal).

Anyway been trying to contact them to get a dlt-19 (currently out of stock) and there is no reply, wont pick up phone, respond to text or email :(

hmm....i hope everything is alright. Check with lewis over at sci-fire....my recommendations for a DLT-19 is the hyperfirm . if you drop it wont break. i dont believe anyone on here makes them from scratch

Have you guys had any recent contact with doopydoos? I purchased a e-11 off them a couple of months ago and it arrived in about a week, plenty of contact by email (originally ordered pipe kit then upgraded via paypal).

Anyway been trying to contact them to get a dlt-19 (currently out of stock) and there is no reply, wont pick up phone, respond to text or email :(

Took me about 6 months to get the E-11 conversion kit if that tells you anything on how they are doing on reaction time. Sometimes e-mails came back fast (within the hour), sometimes it took weeks before I heard from them.