*ACTIVATED* TD-7930 / MIKSI / SWAT OFFICER # 009

TD7930

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give up! your suit looks AMAZING!! just slowly work on your back pack. Take it apart, and put the trays closer, put the stinger in the right spot, work on the radio plate and you be S.W.A.T. before you know it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, guys! I am working on my backpack right now. And i hope to get a Trooper 1-pauldron and a woodman Faceplate soon! My problem at the moment is the money. AARGH! But i will fix these things... The goal is right in front of me..and i won´t give up. ;)

I also decided to replace the whole plastic frame with a metallic one and the big tube on the right is going to be an aluminium one too.

Cheers and stay tuned!

Mike

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys.. just wanted to let you know, i didn´t give up. Just took my time and i am working on my Backpack-Upgrade right now. Some parts will be replaced by aluminum, the radio will be a new one and it will get a total update. I also got a beautiful full aluminium-blaster, a real scope and a hengstler counter. Pics follow. I think i have 3, 4 weeks to go. Cheers, Mike :)

Hey guys.. just wanted to let you know, i didn´t give up. Just took my time and i am working on my Backpack-Upgrade right now. Some parts will be replaced by aluminum, the radio will be a new one and it will get a total update. I also got a beautiful full aluminium-blaster, a real scope and a hengstler counter. Pics follow. I think i have 3, 4 weeks to go. Cheers, Mike :)

glad to hear Mike)

• 2 weeks later...

..play the SWAT theme song while you work...it's super motivating :)

Yes, it is... but — even though it's not as "on the nose" as the SWAT theme — I like to play the music from the "build montage" sequences from "The A-Team." You know, when they're locked in the storage room/warehouse/closet/sewer/etc. and have to build a tank out of spare treadmill parts so they can break out, guns a-blazin' while not kill any of the bad guys, and escape.

Only thing is it's less than 5 minutes long... :P

Keep it goin' man!!! B)

Yes, it is... but — even though it's not as "on the nose" as the SWAT theme — I like to play the music from the "build montage" sequences from "The A-Team." You know, when they're locked in the storage room/warehouse/closet/sewer/etc. and have to build a tank out of spare treadmill parts so they can break out, guns a-blazin' while not kill any of the bad guys, and escape.

Only thing is it's less than 5 minutes long... :P

Keep it goin' man!!! B)

I pitty the fool who dont get his SWAT build done!!! ;)

I am working on that right now. I finished my blaster first and the pack will follow. But i want to post the pictures, when it is done! I am on 40% progress now, still some things to fix for S.W.A.T. Cause I don´t wanna start from zero again.! :vader1: But it becomes...most impressive!

allright.. for those of you who think i will never finish, what i´ve started :thumbsup:

Some pictures of my pack at the moment. The upper black section was finished today. The blue trays still need some work and the radio too.. But i am on the right way... thanks for watching...

Posted Imageas you can see, everything was deassembled. I got a new metal frame, wich makes the whole pack much more stable. Everything was painted, the radio got a wood-corpus, to be more stable too.

Posted Imagea bit dusty from working. This is NOT the weathering :whistling:

Next steps tomorrow!

Good fight, good night!

Mike

Hello again.. it´s me coming out of my cellar. Amost being high of all the spraycan-smell... but i like iiiit he he..

As you can see, i am almost done with my S.W.A.T Backpack. Everything was placed accuratly, the radio was totally replaced , got a new exhaust, the rivet on the mushroom is now there, the mortar tube is replaced by an aluminum-one, the radar-dish has the black edges and the bee-stinger has a new position. All that´s missing right now is: fill and painting the holes, add the black tape on the blue tray and do my strapping. I just ordered the right Pauldron and then (i hope) will not be much, what keeps me away from my big target. I weathered the pack very carefully, to be close to the originals. So what do you guys think?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks for watching..!

Mike

Well Mike...what can I say....Freakin awesome, dude. But one thing, you're finished, right?!?...where's the black tapes on the lower seed tray? Or I have it wrong understand :huh:

EDIT:...ok, who can read, have a clear advantage :dry::whistling:

I've just seen the corners of the blue seed tray, which you still have to paint ;)

One question to the exhaust. I've seen you changed it-

It must be replaced, if it looks like this?!?-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have also intend to reach the SWAT status in the near future....it would be important to know this info. Thanks.

Hi Dan! The first 2 questions you answered yourself :yes: , The exhausts i guess are both ok for S.W.A.T. Mine and yours. I didn´t hear anything, that mine was wrong. And yours looks good too. I changed some parts of my Pack, cause i ordered anoter for a friend of mine. He will denenetly NOT be in S.W.A.T and so i could take his radio-faceplate and his better looking exhaust and he got mine. I built up his pack and he was thankful. But he "only" wants to reach the 501st-standards. The pack i built for him will reach MEPD-standards without problems. And for this it is more than good. I will go down now and try to finish my pack at all. Pictures will be posted in the evening.

Cheers, Mike

Hi Dan! The first 2 questions you answered yourself :yes: , The exhausts i guess are both ok for S.W.A.T. Mine and yours. I didn´t hear anything, that mine was wrong. And yours looks good too. I changed some parts of my Pack, cause i ordered anoter for a friend of mine. He will denenetly NOT be in S.W.A.T and so i could take his radio-faceplate and his better looking exhaust and he got mine. I built up his pack and he was thankful. But he "only" wants to reach the 501st-standards. The pack i built for him will reach MEPD-standards without problems. And for this it is more than good. I will go down now and try to finish my pack at all. Pictures will be posted in the evening.

Cheers, Mike

Ok...thanks Mike. But better ask again.... ;)

EDIT: Well....the pack looks really really better and accuracy as before (before it looked already good). Most impressive :vader1: