*ACTIVATED* TD-7930 / MIKSI / SWAT OFFICER # 009

TD7930

i hope, man! I built a new pack, if you want to call it like that. It was restored from zero. Let´s wait, what Juan says to it. By the way, i really don´t see any problems to get yours in the S.W.A.T! Build your new TD and we´ll meet again here i hope! :dance:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope, man! I built a new pack, if you want to call it like that. It was restored from zero. Let´s wait, what Juan says to it. By the way, i really don´t see any problems to get yours in the S.W.A.T! Build your new TD and we´ll meet again here i hope! :dance:

Well...it still lacks the two little parts...then i can begin with the new build, respectively the modifications on my TM armour to the Sandtrooper 2.0 ;) ....everything else is here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mates...

i just did a shooting here in my castle. The last weeks i built up an almost new pack with all the mods Juan wrote me. i got a beatiful blaster and finished it, and i got the new Pauldron. So let´s see if it´s good enough for SWAT right now. Here we go:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks, Mike

I also do not know, what you still change on this suit :huh:

....the only thing I noticed is, that the backpack is too far below, look at this-

http://www.looksirdr...oper_hd_049.htm

Otherwise...this is a 'peep peep' hot 'Move along' Trooper :td:

EDIT: Sry bro...i found one thing, that you eventual must change ;) -

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=9643

...you never stop learning :6:

@ Dan: i´ll get the pack a bit up, i see.. no problem. About the mic tips: I studied the pics a long time, and i thought as well, they were completly black. But they are NOT! They don´t have that white egdges like any other TK/TD, but when you take a closer look at this picture (of zoom in 500%) you can see, the tips are white inside! even the mesh is painted black! It takes more than just one look to see that...and a good zoom..

Posted Image

anything i dooo.......i do it for yooouuu.... :whistling: Hate that song...! Eehm.. look at that: Black mesh makes the inside look darker than the silver one. But you can see the white areas in it:

Posted Image

Here you go gentlemen...

Move along on screen:

post-1761-0-52949700-1324334486_thumb.pn

Move along on display:

post-1761-0-08590800-1324334522_thumb.jp

So...

Black outside, black rims, black interior walls, white interior nipple and what looks like black mesh.

And some white peeling/painting here and there is allowed too!

BTW,

this pictures are not mine, I collected them from the web several years ago and I am aware that they not my property, but don't remember where did I got them from either... if the owner wants me to remove them, just PM me.

Saludos.

Juan

use the zoom, Luke.. eh. Juan! I know these pics. The guy who bought this wonderful helmet. But still i say: Black outside, black rims, WHITE interior walls, white interior nipple and what looks like black mesh.

Black outshttp://www.pictureupload.de/originals/63726/191211235617_sonstige_tips.jpgPosted Image

Yeah!

Can see what you mean...

They do look white behind the mesh.

What bothers me is that it looks like they used to be white, but were painted black or something, compared to the whiter shade of the nipple.

Check the hovi on your right hand side, it does look white in some places, but also looks slightly painted black, even in some parts as it looks when a mist of sprayed paint gets to a surface but not entirely paints it.

Also, the one on your left hand side looks way darker on the deep end of the barrel than the other... Looks blackish, specially compared with the white on the nipple.

Anyway, this is mere speculation on my side.

Could be white... light and photos can tricky.

Based on the references presented here, white could be safe to paint too... :)

:)

Saludos

post-1761-0-50311700-1324336425_thumb.pn

I've unleashed something :whistling:

...but judging by the pictures, I would say, only the mesh is black...the rest of inside is white. Otherwise outside and the edge is black as well.

Sometimes pictures can be deceiving...especially with such little things ;)

This all depends on if you're using the "actual buckets as they were last seen" as reference, or the movies as reference.

I would say using the movies and what you can see and determine there is the best way to go.

Even though we know more from what we've found since, we can't assume that the way things look in-hand now are the way they looked then. Especially when it comes to painting, etc. Someone, at some point, might have gotten ahold of the helmet and changed it. It's an unknown variable that certainly figures in if you're looking to do something that looks as it did "on screen." And that is the point, is it not?

I just can go after the pictures i have. And on both (screen AND private) you can see the white behind the mesh, when you take a closer look, or play with the contrasts in Photoshop. But i won´t go that far right now. Let´s wait, what Juan says to the rest. Cheers, Mike

Everything is looking great!

I think you are pretty much done.

Just need to ask you to post close up pictures of your Blaster showing all the detailing as T Tracks, Scope, counter, etc.

Also, would need you to show the little hole on the top of the mortar tube between the "controls" and the "cap", just to be sure you have it in your new pipe.

post-1761-0-76739500-1324679287_thumb.pn

Thx a lot bro!

This is looking awesome!

Saludos

Juan

Awesome!!

The road that leads to SWAT Team is always full of obstacles and surprises. As I have stated several times, this is not an easy task to tackle...

Getting to do all the mods and upgrades an armor needs to really resemble accurately an Screen Sandtrooper from 1976 is a big deal!

And even if sometimes it looks like it is as far away as another galaxy ;), when it is done you can tell from an equally far away distance.

It is with great joy and my honor to say:

Congratulations Mike, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD SWAT Team officer!

Hit the link to see your profile...

Please, PM me and Bluey the picture you want for your SWAT profile...

Congratulations!

Awesome Move Along Trooper!!!

Saludos

Juan