Backpack Straps

nick.black

Guys and gals,

Im coming towards the end of my pack build and want to double check some details about the straps. It has been said on here that 2'' white elastic is the preffered method for screen accuracy, but looking at this picture http://www.looksirdroids.com/hd_caps/pages/sandtrooper_hd_048.htm see the trooper on the far right of the frame clearly has black (or dark coloured) straps. This made me think is there any reference material showing white ones? Also where do the straps attach, again looking at that photo it appears they are at the outer most edges of the top bar of the frame and also the lowest part of the side frames at the bottom. Is that true. Does anyone have shots of their straps they would like to share. Also how long are people's straps? I ask because my armor hasn't arrived yet and I want to make sure I have enough room. I am thinking that I might mount them with quick release buckles at the bottom so that the thing is easier to get on and off, and use 2'' black webbing if my above theory proves to be founded.

Thanks for looking

Nick

Nick as Rick Said backpack straps are black....shoulder straps connecting front and back of armor are white you can check my mods for SWAT mate it shows the shoulder straps :D

2" Black elastic would be the most accurate straps as far as I know... but that is not the most comfortable or durable kind of straps.

I personally use straps cut off from a school pack. It is very comfortable to have some extra padding specially for longer troops. And the release buckles are a good idea, I have them and it makes it easy to take the pack off even in full armor.

Of course, it depends if you want to go accurate or comfortable.

Saludos.