Whats your hobbys Sandy

Rolf

I Love gardening, canning, and picklin. Helps me to relax after work. There are days when I just don't feel like heading into the workshop after I get home..... these are the days I spend in my garden.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice garden

Making me hungry

Wish I had some cucumbers to make a cucumber sandwich ( fresh cut cucumber peeled & sliced placed on fresh cut bread salt & pepper MMMMM GOOD !!!!!)

Just like grandma use to make

. Some times with just a little ranch dressing

I guess I'm pretty much into hunting, fishing, working out of doors, some travelling, and my passion for designing and building things. To date I have done a few design build projects including my shop, remodel to my home, as well as the usual stuff for work. ;)

Work recently is helping out a local plumbing contractor who's owner passed away recently (How many recently's can you place in one sentence?). Kind of has it's moments. :)

I'm happy both my sons are in college, our family business is hanging in, I have my contracting and of course the plumbing thing, am saving up to build a home on farmland out of state and persue my dream of living off the land simple and free. ;)

I'm sure life will throw it's monkey wrenches at me, health, family, etc..... it's all happened before. I'll take it as it comes and keep plugging away.

Big hobby move for 2011???? Yep I'm starting a new sandy. My forming machine is off the hook since I rebuilt it.....been getting excellent styrene out of Utah.....been getting stellar pulls. Plan to rework my ab-cod piece to sandy config and since I'm CAP-West I aim to use the Pesos I was sent by an awesome member here as the disc details :duim:

Yeah bro's and sis's life is moving along. Move along with it, take what you can from it, leave a piece of yourself for the ones coming up. :peace:

Lately, it seems like my hobby is haunting forums trying to learn all I can.. And work. But that isn't important, what's important here is that my hobbies include skateboarding and having fun with my kids. My retired hobbies are comic books and action figures. I have over 2500 comics and possibly in the neighborhood of 200 action figures. Most are in their packaging still. And now for a few pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

P.S. The two boxes of Star Wars cereal are unopened and from Episode 2..

I built this workshop in 2010 and some days I go inside to enjoy a project or two or three....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love the shop and your garden bro, every members dream here i guess.

I still hope, to visit you some day in oil dale CA.

Then we gonna make a big pizza, of all your lovely garden vegetables bro :D

Cool thread!!

I can see there is lots of talented people not only in prop and armor building, but in pretty much every field around.

Right now, my most time consuming hobby is building armor and props.

I also love many other activities and stuff.

I used to rock climb and camp a lot. That then turned into jeeping. I have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler which I love. I plan to keep it working until I can give it to my 3 month old daughter. :D

I also live drawing comic strip style, reading and watching films. I have a bog collection of movies. My fav of course is SW.

I love bbq's. Can eat anything as long as it was grilled!! Love to plan, love to cook and love to eat.

Another hobby of mine is drinking beer!!! I mean, tasting beer. LOL. I try to taste as many and as different beers as possible. Don't really know much about that, but I am slowly learning about ingredients and flavor and all that. My favorites are darker beers. But I enjoy most of them anyway.

Here are a few pictures of this:

post-0-0-83403300-1306781059_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-23472300-1306781061_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-46047400-1306781114_thumb.jpg

post-1761-0-67575800-1306781246_thumb.jp

Saludos.

Good stuff bro, love the jeep there ;)

Beer is fun :blink::D if you get too many :P

BBQ are tasty, i should do that more as well here.

Your creative skills doing the sandy suits, have grow strongly the last few years as well ;)

Hugs from north Europe bro :)

Im in...

Besides devoting most of my time to my wife and kids (5 and 1..) thats 5 kids, 1 wife. I trained as a Ferrari mechanic, owned my own Porsche shop, built race cars worked as a crew member for 24hrs Daytona. I enjoy motocross, and dirtbikes, big fan of BMX, love my trooper build. This winter I got turned on to RC racing, particularly short course 1/10 scale truck. I am obsessed with short course racing in general. I draw and sculpt (6 years of art school..) but find little time in my adult years to do much. I am a hobby photographer and sometimes a professional couch potato. I am 41 and find more and more interests as time is going by...Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image