Whats your hobbys Sandy

Rolf

Hi bro´s, i just wanna made a topic where we could show our hobbys.

I got a few.

1. My son.

2. Sandtrooper suit.

3. Graffiti on walls & canvas.

4. bicycle.

5. Take pics.

6. US muscle cars from the 50, 60, 70´ (hope to have one some day).

7. Furnitures.

I have show many pics of my hobbys over time in here, but never pics of some of my Furnitures.

Here you go, hope you like some of them.

Most of them are danish design Furnitures from the 50, 60´period :)

(pics taken whit my phone, so not the best pics)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RogueTrooper aka Tom knows Sylvester and i are into the US muscle cars, and send us 11 of them.

The arrive on he´s 2 years birth day :duim:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whoaaaaa! I love the graffiti!!!

Thanks bro, i start painting graffiti when i was around 10 to 12 years old, way back in the mid 80´

And still doing it... once a while, and i guess as long as i´m here ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

That furniture is SWEET bro!!!! :blink:

I think my main hobby is my costuming.

Other than that I like learning language(s) — i.e., Arabic — and reading.

Learning in any form is something I love... that's one thing about the 501st that appeals to me... always something to learn. B)

Love your furniture

Nice graffiti

Ever try doing your Owen comic ?

Thanks bro :)

Heres one more vintage design chair i got:

Posted Image

Love my old school ghetto blaster:

Posted Image

Thanks on the graffiti, i have a problem at trying being good at more then one thing at the time.

So i have not been too active, at the same time i have been doing my sandtrooper hobby.

But i hope to come back, when my son its a bit older, and do some more walls again.

I have only made a few for fun, my problem is i can only do one picture.

I can´t make the same figure turning, if i should do it, i would have to take some art lessons i guess.

Maybe i could do it, but then it would be a cartoon book for kid´s i guess :D

I love the batman ones especially! My hubby would love one of those! (yeah I am a sis lol)

Dude there you go do graffiti on canvas and you could sell them to make money for your storm trooper habit

When done take them off the wooden frame and put them in a mailing tube ( cheap ). And send them world wide

Ok

I guess I will be next

I live in Virginia beach. Virginia USA

I will be 45 this summer

Always wanted to be a storm trooper since I saw ANH but never know how to get one Until now

I love to fish have worked for a tackle shop / worked on a fishing pier /been a first mate for a fleet of head boats out of rudee inlet va.beach va.

Also worked as a commercial fishermen on a net boat And had my Own license

Worked at a radio station WODC as a DJ

Work as a corvette mechanic

Hobbies include but not limited to fishing / guns / taking photos and tinkering with things to see how they work and or just making them better

I'm also a idea man I have tons of ideas all the time but as normal no way to make them pay off and star wars

My photos I sell to a guy who turns them into post cards & t shirts and other touristy stuff for his 8 stores at the ocean front resort strip here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Atlantic sturgeon had to throw back illegal to keep

Posted Image

Red drum 47 3/4 in long 27 around about 60 lb caught from sandbrige pier

Great thread Rolf! Let me get some pics together of all my interests....

Posted Image

Red drum 47 3/4 in long 27 around about 60 lb caught from sandbrige pier

Holy fish sticks Ram, that's HUGE!!! :blink:

Ya it was a good night on the pier

It was all I could do to hold him like that

Here is on of my newest toys

Posted Image

Shoot 410 shot gun shells & 45 long colts

Posted Image

Posted Image

I let my wife carry this not wise to mess with my wife

Every one in my family have carry permits everyone but my 95 year old grandma

Yeah I was so blown away by the art I forgot to mention my hobbies lol!

I love photography, mainly nature and concerts. I get to shoot Disturbed quite a bit since I do some work for them occasionally:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some of my regular pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also do graphic design and designed several garrison logos, patches, and banners. I did some web graphics for Disturbed and still do a few things here and there for them free-lance. I recently designed an entire CD booklet for a band which was pretty awesome and I love to diddle around in photoshop. You can see some of my diddles on my DeviantART page.

Next to this I collect action figures, play world of warcraft, build costumes, travel, shop, listen to music, hang out on costume forums, love to meet people with the same interests etc etc haha

cool to see another hobby here, and it seems that there is many talentuous guy!!!

i love the draw and the pictures!!! :icon_eek:

and the Rolf furniture are really surprising!, i like this but i can't imagine this at my home, i prefer more modern furniture, but it is a great style when you have the interior that is ok for this.

i remember in france the 70's mode furniture style was with many orange color, flashy!!!

in my side my BIG love is star wars in many styles, movies, series, comics, video games, collector, envent conventions, and alright build armors.

i like also sci-fi universe like matrix, alien/predator, terminator, serenity, robocop, mib....

i also like vintage toys from my childhood, and also the vintage cartoons especially from the japan 80's. cpatian future, captain harlock, bomber x, jayce, master of the universe, thundercats, ................. and i'm also a big fan of hokuto no ken aka fist of the north star since i was young, it was my first really love that i keep to today, with star wars alright^^

the old 80's movie are also something that i always have pleasure to see, like goonies, gremlins, back to the future, indian jones there is many many.

I love the batman ones especially! My hubby would love one of those! (yeah I am a sis lol)

Thanks bro, i have these two for sale if you like them cheap send me a pm ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dude there you go do graffiti on canvas and you could sell them to make money for your storm trooper habit

When done take them off the wooden frame and put them in a mailing tube ( cheap ). And send them world wide

I´m in two art canvas/wall groups, but that have been low the last few years.

I have sold around 50 canvas paintings my self over the last 6 years or so.

When my son are a bit older, and i get more time again, i will look into that again, and paint more trying to earn a little again.

As my working pay are nothing to talk about.

cool to see another hobby here, and it seems that there is many talentuous guy!!!

i love the draw and the pictures!!! :icon_eek:

and the Rolf furniture are really surprising!, i like this but i can't imagine this at my home, i prefer more modern furniture, but it is a great style when you have the interior that is ok for this.

i remember in france the 70's mode furniture style was with many orange color, flashy!!!

in my side my BIG love is star wars in many styles, movies, series, comics, video games, collector, envent conventions, and alright build armors.

i like also sci-fi universe like matrix, alien/predator, terminator, serenity, robocop, mib....

i also like vintage toys from my childhood, and also the vintage cartoons especially from the japan 80's. cpatian future, captain harlock, bomber x, jayce, master of the universe, thundercats, ................. and i'm also a big fan of hokuto no ken aka fist of the north star since i was young, it was my first really love that i keep to today, with star wars alright^^

the old 80's movie are also something that i always have pleasure to see, like goonies, gremlins, back to the future, indian jones there is many many.

Haha you know me bro, i´m all vintage.

furnitures, movies/the old star wars saga-blade runner-mad max etc, hobbys/bmx-graffiti-break dance etc, games/watch & game nintendo, cars.

Now a days cars, music, buildings normal don´t say me much, nope its was in the old times they made good quality :D

Love the pics Ed, i love the out door life as well.

Its all most a great white you have catch there, wow!

Radio DJ for working/cash are a cool life style, i like it.

Miranda i´m a city man, but we got many freaking big green zones around my city.

I got there every week as much as i can to relax, love it/need it! ;)