MY SWAT WEATHERING PICTURES!

sir david

HERE YA GO GUYS! :)

all done in black and white to compare with original 76' black and white reference photos

my sniper plate and handplates have come,just need to sort the pauldrons now! :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/swatweatheringprogress2.jpg/

hope it makes the grade guys! :)

HERE YA GO GUYS! :)

all done in black and white to compare with original 76' black and white reference photos

my sniper plate and handplates have come,just need to sort the pauldrons now! :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/swatweatheringprogress2.jpg/

(just click on the "previous" to see the armour,somehow,all my albums are rolled into one! ) ???????? i'm a computer nerd! lol! :P

hope it makes the grade guys! :)

no worries buddy! :) we are all here to help each other out! :)

the pigment i used for the pauldron and armour weathering was acrylic burnt umber(you could use raw umber too if you preffer) atists paint,i sponged the pauldron over lightly with the umber ,then got a small plastic drinks bottle, painted the umber on to the base and "printed" the circle onto the pauldron!!!.... after 15 mins i used a damp sponge to wipe/rub off pigment in the centre of the circle to make a ring,then removed excess weathering on the rest of the pauldron with a plastic bristled nail brush!!! ;)

works for me bro! :)

god bless you noel! this t-21 project was the second blaster build iv'e ever done!, but terry boosted my confidence a lot, with his guides/tutorials!and i drew influence from his weathering techniques,but added my own touch too! i studied real lewis pics and tried to add as many details as i could (like the stock mount brackets etc;) :) ,i'll get some pics of mine,daves,ans smallys t-21's in action together, this weekend at the NSC event! :0) ...... brad, i feel a "road block" comming on in the NSC car park! ;)

thanx again bro,means a lot to me! :)