My travel to the Sand side!

TD7606

I must say that this is the best forum I have read, you are really cool and it has been a real pleasure meting you all, so, I have decided to become a MEPD Sandtrooper and join you if you acept me I´ll feel honored becoming dirty!!!

Here are some of my mods that I´m making, hope you like it!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I really sufer doing it!!!! here you can see my ab before sanding

Posted Image

this is my AB plate being glued, tonight I´ll glue it to my ab

Posted Image

This is my sniper plate, is form of 3 layers of estireno 0.80

Wow, cutting in to the ab plate is usually the last thing some people do, as it's really a point of no return, but you dived right in!

Welcome to the dirt-side - good to have you with us!

Israel, is that you? Is that your custom made armor?

Nope, my name is jorge, but I migt know Israel, I have a very good friend of mine with that name and he is just finishing his armor, he lives in DF, Mexico City, is him whom you refer to?

****************** EDITED!!!! ******************

Yes Israel is my friend and you know him too, this galaxy is very small you both know, I just remember that he made some templates for the armor posted with you, right? you might whant to know that he just finished his armor, yesterday he was going to make his helmet to complete the set, we where working together in many projects lol

I talk with him every day, he will be pleased to know you are here

Ok!!!!

Well, I´m almost finishing my travel to the Dirt-Side! here are the pics of my mods, the only left is the wheathering, I´ll do it on thursday

any sugestions welcome as always!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I painted the black buttons to white, and covered the rivets holes of the leg and painted

Ok, the weatering is done!!!

here are some pics, as always hope you like it, I am complete!!!! later I´ll post some pics with me in armor can´t wait!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

what do you thing? I used for colors leather brown and terracota

TK7606,

You have made a LOT of progress since you last posted pictures of your clean & unmodified armor. EXCELLENT WORK my friend, EXCELLENT!!

The only thing I see for a suggestion is the remaining four buttons on the ab plate need to come off, as well and get the boots dirty! Don't feel bad about the buttons, I did the same thing too, and when I dirtied my boots I forgot to dirty the elastic sides on them...

I consider you an asset to the MEPD and the 501st... when membership processing gets it together, and gets you taken care of!!