*ACTIVATED* TD-7141 / SMALLY / SWAT OFFICER # 003

Smally

Cheers guys!

you looked awesome and played the road block captain perfectly buddy! was a proud moment for me to troop with you today B) although my calfs had a problem, i was allowed to go out with my old fx ones by my c.o!! didn't want to miss this bro!!!!!! :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad well done mate Awesome job on the SWAT status well deserved mate trooped with you and the 2 Dave's at the weekend and had a blast we did use some of those famous Sandie phrases for the punters at the car park ;)

Well just waiting for my hand plates then i am off for SWAT. :)

brads first troop as S.W.A.T officer was awesome! was an honour to troop with my MEPD brothers! B) and smally looked cool too and acted the part of road block captain to perfection!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image[/u

Posted Image

Posted Image[/img][/url

Posted Image

Thx for your kind words Brad!

And looking at those pictures, I can tell you look awesome not only on your deployment request, but on troops too!

Congrats!

There is one little thing I need to ask you. Posted Image

Could you please add more electricians tape to your pack.

You have the two strips on the blue tray, but they are equally wide. The one on top should be wider.

Check this reference.

post-1761-0-91480200-1305134888_thumb.jp

Sorry to bring this this late, but better now than never right?

Thx a lot bro.

Saludos

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This is actually the correct shape '76 TD armors had. Unfortunately not all makers have added this detail to their molds.

Anyway, it is quiet easy to do that, I think. I remember one thread about this and other mods done to the armor. Think it was by Pandatrooper but might be mistaken.

When I get to a comp, on my phone now, I will try and dig it out for you.

Sale thing with the two legs like shape under the 3 buttons.

About SWAT, I think it is very desirable to have it, but don't think it should prevent you to get deployed. Not yet. ;).

Hope this helps.

Saludos.

• 1 year later...

It's not a rivet, its a small detail within the moulds. As Juan already said, some armour makers missed this little detail when making the armour (TM naturally has it as well as a few others). I added this to my old TE2 armour. It was a white plastic cap which I drilled a very slight hole into the centre. Hope this helps a little.

How I modified my TE2 armor was...

1. WIth a lighter, carefully heat the armor from behind in the correct place.

2. Using a AA battery, I pushed the plastic from behind with the plain end of the battery to give the correct lump shape on the front.

3. With the nipple of the battery I pushed it back giving it the little "hole" detail.

Works perfect.

Use protective globes cause it can get very hot. Also, do it very carefully, you dont want a molten ab detail.

Posted Image

Saludos.

How I modified my TE2 armor was...

1. WIth a lighter, carefully heat the armor from behind in the correct place.

2. Using a AA battery, I pushed the plastic from behind with the plain end of the battery to give the correct lump shape on the front.

3. With the nipple of the battery I pushed it back giving it the little "hole" detail.

Works perfect.

Use protective globes cause it can get very hot. Also, do it very carefully, you dont want a molten ab detail.

Posted Image

Saludos.

Simply genius ;)