AT-AT's new decals

Smally

Hey Troops,

Mike sent me out these new decals for my AT-AT helmet - he asked me for the sizes and any suggestions and I had to pretty much guess the size for the Mohawk decal. I think you'll agree they look spot on!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They are the same beautiful quality that ALL of Mike's decals come in, and I suggest all those with an AT-AT helmet to get a set! B)

For those of you that don't know by now - you can get these and lots of decals as well as other awesome gear at TROOPER BAY - http://members.cox.net/appstronaut/tk4510_decals.html

Thanks again Mike and top job as usual dude :duim:

Smally :td:

Awesome bucket!

And GREAT decals...

:D

Saludos

The AT-AT bucket is a really cool one, but the thing that I don`t like about those and TIE pilots too, is that they don't have a full body armor.

Anyway, great piece for sure!

Saludos

awesome helmet!!! and decals, i like really the AT AT driver suit, it is so sorry to see not enough guys in conventions with this beautiful costume. i don't know why many guys don't want to wear this awesome costume from the first trilogy.

maybe one day i will do one, it is my fourth favourite costume after SANDTROOPER, SNOWTROOPER, TIE PILOT ;)