Gloves and other misc. equipment.

Ok so I am looking for some gloves and where to find the correct gloves. If any one knows where you can find and good accurate gloves I would love to know where they are at.

In addition if anyone has any information on any misc equipment that hard to find and know where to find it post it here.

Thanks all

Yeah, the link is sandtrooper's only sorry. <_<

Some people have been using these rubber gloves from home depot

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202273290/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Or search for black nomex flight gloves - I just recently bought another pair for around $20. Shop around for the best bargain on those because sometimes they can be listed as high as $40!

If you want accurate spend the little (very little) extra and get them from Karin.

Otherwise, those home depot ones would get you passed through the Legion at least.

:huh::blink: Explain this last comment. Do our black rubber gloves now have to be a certain type glove for anything other than Legion? Just wondering, because I have seen alot of black rubber gloves and they were all the same, except for the many types I have on my hazmat truck at the fire station. :)

Just if you're a "screen-accuracy" maniac you might not want any black gloves.

Mine are Karin's... but I don't even know what's accurate or not. B)

That's all.

To be über accurate, the black rubber gloves should have diamond pattern textured palms and fingernails.

You are correct, and I suppose thats why I wondered. That is all I have ever seen. :D

Havent ever seen a pair that wasnt made that way.

• 2 months later...

Are the black nomex pilot's gloves ok for the MEPD, though? I'm trying to put together my shopping list for a TD costume, and I really really love all my Sage/gray nomex pilot's gloves, so if possible, I wanted to use those for my TD suit. But if, for the MEPD, I have to go with rubber gloves, I'll do that.

JB