Greetings Troopers.

I'm re-doing my TD this year, and came across this T-21 at a local con this weekend. I snatched it up as the guy was only asking $50 for it. I have no idea of its lineage, but its definitely a foam rubber of some kind. It has some give to it, and is super light. Any one have any idea maybe?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My second question is this: What is it missing? I know its missing the wrapped section at the beginning of the barrel, and the sling. But beyond that, I'm not finding too much missing.

[quote name='SandtrooperScout' date='27 March 2011 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1301269027' post='101066

My second question is this: What is it missing? I know its missing the wrapped section at the beginning of the barrel, and the sling. But beyond that, I'm not finding too much missing.

there is a small sight that attaches at the barrel where the ribbing starts...its not a "must have" but you can see it in the screen caps.

Sweet deal!!!! does it have a B on the stock anywhere?

Nope. Not that I can see. The only markings on it are whatever transferred over in the pull. Some stamping on the receiver and sight, nicks and dings in the wood, etc. I dont think its a HF. I had one their MG-34s and its not the same material. It's just a hair or two softer.

Nope. Not that I can see. The only markings on it are whatever transferred over in the pull. Some stamping on the receiver and sight, nicks and dings in the wood, etc. I dont think its a HF. I had one their MG-34s and its not the same material. It's just a hair or two softer.

the B on the stock would reference the B grade from Lewis (hyperfirm) I know my MG was slightly more flexible than my DLT so it is possible its a hyperfirm. I havent heard of anyone else doing that type of pull. at any rate....awesome deal :)

Well I may take by my earlier doubt. Going to the SciFire site, I was able to "match up" the major dings in the stock of mine with the pics of their pull. So I'm thinking I may well have a hyperfirm! Schwing!

I figured....that is FRAKTASTIC!!!

I will say this If he sold you a $425 Hyperfirm T-21(which I have one and can verify yours is too) that I think you may have bought a stolen gun. No one in their right mind is going to sell a Hyperfirm for $50. Dont get me wrong that was a great deal but if he had really owned it he would surely have know it's real value. You got the deal of the year for sure.

Hey i now remember that my gun was stolen last year so this is it !

If you mail it to me i won't beat you up !

LOL!!!

Pat, you are a really funny guy!!!

:D

About the "stolen" gun.

How many T21's have been made and sold?

I think not that many. If this ends up turning into an important issue, I guess you could always try and track the BFG to its origin.

I remember someone had their stuff stolen last year. Don't remember who or where, but...

Not that it matters anyway, cause you bought it in a fair and straight transaction.

Just think it is weird to find a 50USD hyperfirm T21 for sale.

Anyway, great score!!!!

:D

And awesome blaster.

Saludos

Just to claify I am not calling anyone anything rude I just came home from a con last weekend and the possiblity or someone walking off with my gear was always there. I say carry thae blaster loud and proud you got a fantastic deal and no one is going to try and take it from you.

Just to claify I am not calling anyone anything rude I just came home from a con last weekend and the possiblity or someone walking off with my gear was always there. I say carry thae blaster loud and proud you got a fantastic deal and no one is going to try and take it from you.

Yeah... me too.

No pointing fingers or saying anything else!

Great score!!

;)

Saludos