My first pouch arrived

Well my first set of pouches arrived yesterday.

Posted Image

Guess I need to dye these black is there a preffered dye everyone suggests or will any old dye be fine...These even came complete with the musty smell, talk about authentic reproductions HAHAHAHHA.. Going to have to work on gettting rid of that.. Its pretty bad... :blink:

I have some spare leather lying around I was goign to try and build one of the leather 3 slots based on the size of the other w/o the tool pack.. That is if they are the same size? What do you guys think? THanks

These even came complete with the musty smell, talk about authentic reproductions...

And the quote "symbol" unquote on the back too! ;)

I simply spray painted mine. That left the green showing through, which you want.

Juan "iconoclasta_88" has a great tutorial on dying them somewhere though if you want to go that route.

And make sure and "move" the small pouch so that it's more inward.

Well my first set of pouches arrived yesterday.

Posted Image

Guess I need to dye these black is there a preffered dye everyone suggests or will any old dye be fine...These even came complete with the musty smell, talk about authentic reproductions HAHAHAHHA.. Going to have to work on gettting rid of that.. Its pretty bad... :blink:

I have some spare leather lying around I was goign to try and build one of the leather 3 slots based on the size of the other w/o the tool pack.. That is if they are the same size? What do you guys think? THanks

Were did you get them ?

I would like to order some!