Need latex to build handguards

I know Karin does some awesome repro gloves and they are quality items, it is just that i am gathering information at the moment and i want to keep my cost down as much as possible. also i found some nice glove at a store called dollorama they are pretty accurate and will do the trick. And i want to build a few pairs for myself and be proud of doing scratch build for me.

and no i am not gonna start selling handguards i live in a trailer park and i don't even have a place to do this. i would need to do this in my home and i am not going to turn it into stormtrooper parts factory. Even if i would i could not do it.

lol when my gf learns that my real plan is to actually build a full stormtrooper or sandtrooper outfit instead of just a helmet like i am leading her to believe she will be moody enough so i don't wanna aggravate my case.

i ll leave to others to help others.

cheers!

Lol.... Sounds like you've got lots of "work" in your future. Just tell the gf it's for charity...that's how I got permission for mine lol

actually that is what i told her and in all honesty i would do it to raise funds for charities around my town...i think i would be " a lonesome trooper" no one here as done so far but hey! i would be considered cool!

i wish i could pick a few other fans and start a garrison, there is none in new brunswick canada..it would be a first!