Status of the "Elite or Swat" program?

woodman

Well I am too heavy right now to fit a really good suit and it's not going to happen tomorrow so I have decided to just get 501st approved with my AM and really hit it hard to slim down and get an ATA suit to use for Deployment. Alot talk was going round a bit back about the "Elite" status and I was wondering about how it is going? is it going to be something like recreating a specific on screen trooper? I want to recreate the roadblock private with the roadblock pouch I worked with JM to get made. This trooper has more than his share of unique features for simple Deployment so if the new program will be something like this then I am going to wait it out and really go for the "brass ring" with him. I guess what i'm asking is...got any new info about the new program? Woody

one stone you say....more like I need to drop 4 stone! LOL! about 50 lbs would be great. Thanks Noel for the response cant wait to hear the sordid little details. My squad has a troop on the 26th and I hope to be able to snap the submittal pics for my GML so I can at least get sandtrooper access. I feel like I'm missing all the fun!

probably doesnt concern me however, Whats going on i dont understand :unsure:

It does concern you Bro... since you are a user of the detachment ;) and in your way to become a TD (or do you already have TD armor? Cant remember)...

The Elite or SWAT program is s project we have been working for a while. It will be the next level of achievement and accuracy in the MEPD. It will be like the Deployment program, but one step further. Meaning that once a TD is deployed, they could work on their armor to make it even more accurate and obtain the new designation (still to be defined), and become part of the MEPD SWAT Team.

:D

The requirements, regulations and other stuff are still being refined, but we will are working on it and planning to have it launched soon.

Not much else to tell for the moment.

Saludos.