Vote for Us! We need your help!

skutch

Hey there,

My wife and I entered the Santa Fe's cutest couple contest. She is way cuter than I am, so at least she deserves your vote.

We're the picture titled Intergalactic Romance and I'm the one in the TK costume. We REALLY need your votes, so please follow the link and vote for us. It only takes a minute, but it would be killer to have my TK in the newspaper if we win.

http://sfnm.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=26142,

We have found out that each account can vote FIVE TIMES PER DAY. With Legion members in the thousands, you would think it would be an easy win! But it isn't. Other couples are giving us a run for our republic credits! Please vote 5x per day until Saturday. We need it.

TD-2243

Alright Friends! We are doing great, but the other couple has take a hefty lead. :( If you haven't voted your 5 x today, PLEASE do so, as well as tomorrow and Friday morning. You are our only hope.

Thanks to you guys who are voting! It helps.

Alright kids! TODAY is Friday, the LAST day of voting, so please do so before 3PM mountain time. The competition came in from behind and pulled ahead!! It is way too close for comfort. So, go vote your 5x for the day and cross your fingers!

Thanks to all who voted for us! We are officially the Cutest Couple in our city (or at least we got the most votes :wink: ). After the contest ended, we never heard from the paper and weren't sure what was going on. Sure enough, when we saw the paper, all our doubts went away.

Long Live The Legion!

Posted Image

Posted Image