My garrison was on TV today

TD9323

My Garrison was asked to be on a local talk show to represent the costuming aspect of Emerald City Comic Con. Too bad we had no TK's or TD's. I was asked to wear my Spidey and carry my 5 week old son. B)

http://www.king5.com/new-day-northwest/Comic-fans-serious-about-Comicon-115083204.html

Awesome! :salute:

They did show some troopers (including a sandy) in the b-roll footage during her intro.

Good Spidey too, btw.

I was doing Spidey back in 1989 for conventions... I love that! B)

I also can't believe there are actually shows like that... it reminded me of a SNL sketch! :lol:

(Hope that's not like your favorite show or something.)

Thanks! I had to edit the first post. My son is 5 weeks old and not 5 months, I blame the lack of sleep. :lol:

Everyone there is a 501st members except the Rebel pilot and the Merc, I didn't notice that the 501st wasn't mentioned.

Thanks Bluey! I'd love to see pix of your old Spidey. I have so fun much going to cons as Spiderman. :)

Here's my Spider-Man and my brother sporting Spider-Man 2099.

I made both costumes.

They were actually printed in "Marvel Age" sometime in 1990... in May I believe... maybe March... I have it somewhere. B)

Posted Image

Here's my Spider-Man and my brother sporting Spider-Man 2099.

I made both costumes.

They were actually printed in "Marvel Age" sometime in 1990... in May I believe... maybe March... I have it somewhere. B)

Posted Image

Nice! That's cool you made them yourself. B)