packs

Grit

The coolest one. :P

Seriously... it depends on your personal preference.

I love the captain pack because (I feel) it's the "most iconic." Though had I seen ANY of them a few years ago I would've thought they were amazing. And it's true, a well done back in any of the styles is really great.

I suppose some might allow you to turn, or sit, or "do" other things easier than others... I say "I suppose" because I have no personal reference for that statement.

But really... whichever you have a fancy for is probably the best. B)

My fav is the captain pack as seen on the Road Block Scene.

But I also like a lot the "air filter pack".

I have the same opinion as Terry, if you have the chance to build all your gear so that it matches a specific trooper, go for it.

Pauldron color, weapon, brow, pack and even weathering.

:)

Saludos.

sweet cheers guys so to get deploy i can nave any combination of pak, pauldro, blaster and amo pouches or do i have to match 1 from the movies to get deployed ?

cheers Elliot :)

Hey Elliot, '

How are you bro?

You don't need to replicate any specific TD from the movie.

You could mix up all the gear and put the TD version you like or invent your own. As far as it looks and feels like the ones on screen, you are ok to go.

Meaning this that you could for example, use a captain pack with a black pauldron and an E11, 1 spanish pouch, 1 mp38/40 canvas pouch and one roadblock pouch. Or whatever....

Just keep in mind you need to look the same style as the ones on screen. and of course, meet all the requirements on the CRL.

If you have any doubt, feel free to PM me.

:)

Saludos.

All the packs are cool and as previously stated "whatever is your favorite you should go with".....i personally like pack number 2 because its a little different than the others and the radio is not like any of the other packs either. Its the version they use with the "Sideshow Corporal" with some variations.

Anyway, go with what you love since you will be the one wearing it all day.....EVERYDAY!!!! lol

it is what is cool with TD you can choice what you prefer : choice of pack, choice of color pauldrons, choice of pouches, etc...

i think every one have his favourite, you can make the configuration that you like or doing a screen used troopers with all the good outfit.

i think the most famous pack and trooper is the "move along", but the sergeant is really nice too.

it is really infrequent to see other pack built other to the move along and the sergeant, but it is really nice pack, i hope we can see more of this in future, and maybe now the SE pack becasue of the new ROTJ armor and helmet just arrived.