Hello from the Imprial Scottish Squad

Cyber Scout

Hello to you all and hope you are all doing well at the start of this new year. My name is Andy and i am part of the I.S.S.(501st ID-TB8974) Scotland,i have been trooping in my Scout for a while now and thourt it time to start my sandie project. I do have a good start on parts already for my back pack,found some M40 pouchies and just got my hands on a SDS stunt lid so i'am on the way :) just wanted to say hello to you all.

Welcome Andy!

Glad to hear you're making the move from Endor to Tatooine! :P

Sounds like you're well on the way!

Check out the MEPD Officer Training thread for any quick questions you might have. It's great reference.

And we're here if you need us! Or I probably should say WHEN you need us. B)

Oh, and I upgraded you to 501st Member status already as well.

Welcome to the sand pit! :salute:

Thanks for the welcome guys and for updating my profile Noel,I think some of the main questions i may have will be for some of the smaller sandies out there as i'am 5'4", and what mods thay have done mainly to the pack so it's not to long but still keeping screen accuate (not wanting to go down the Second edition route with the small pack and re done jedi armor,that's bad Language at my house LOL)I had to do a few bit to mod my scout so it looks in proportion to screen used,heres a quick pic of it

Posted Image