I shall call her......Mini me!!!

Hippie Trooper

Hey everyone, I just wanted to show off my future Imperial recruit. Whatdaya think? My wife made the whole thing out of vinyl which she molded using my armor pieces, then she sowed everything to a black cotton "onesy". Notice the "dirty" detail. Can anyone say future sandtrooper?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Later

Excellent!

They're never too young to join the imperial forces.Great suit!

I gave my 2 year old son one of my ROTJ stormtrooper helmets for Christmas as he is mad about troopers.So far he has pulled one of the bubbled lenses out,pulled of the brow trim and one ear cap,ripped out the foam liner and pushed the mesh right inside the mic tips.........awww bless him

That is the greatest picture ever - brings a tear to this daddy's heart. How old is your boy? My daughter is 1 - not quite ready yet...

How young can you do this in general? Saw a jedi with a mini-me last month (also a girl) and was very jealous that my wife can't sew.

That is the greatest picture ever - brings a tear to this daddy's heart. How old is your boy? My daughter is 1 - not quite ready yet...

How young can you do this in general? Saw a jedi with a mini-me last month (also a girl) and was very jealous that my wife can't sew.

?????uhhhh... .she's a girl

anyways, she's just under two, still a little young, doesnt do too good with costumes just yet, only long enough to take pics really. I started my oldest daughter at about 2 1/2 and she's done well with it. She used to be a little padawan:

Posted Image now she's 5 and loves being a jawa:

Posted Image

Posted Image

she wants an ewok next, I think Ill wait till she outgrows the jawa, by then my youngest should be ready to inherit the jawa and full time trooping with the family:

Posted Image

Yes, I know, my armor is clean in the family pic

Later

Sorry about saying she was a boy - but hey if we didn't dress my little on in pink they'd think she was a boy too.

Great to see the wife into costuming too - am trying to get mine in a pilot's outfit too.

Aww, very, very cute.

...and your wife is a rebel??? Isn't this a court marshall offence? Fratenizing with the enemy?

I call it the most "fun" way to get "insider" info.........

BTW, she's also a superior officer:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Michael Stackpole actually came looking for us at Dragoncon because he had heard that someone was dressed as Iceheart and he just had to meet her. I asked him if there was any improvement needed on the costume and he told us that it was perfect and even signed our Essential Guide to Characters book!

Later