ESB Fett Done

rangefinder

I wanted to share this with you guys...This took a long time to do and often I found myself daydreaming of better days building my Sandy!!! SIGH.... No I'm kiddin'.... it was an awesome trip putting this thing together and couldn't/wouldn't have done it without all the help over at TDH :salute: :salute: :salute:

... next up, I am heading back into the world of dirty white armor again as soon as I have a chance. I want to rework/upgrade my TD before the spring.

:D J

post-3295-028040900 1295924121_thumb.png

WOW! Well done Jordan! I bet it was a right pain to obtain all of the parts. I hear that the Boba costume is one of the hardest characters in Star wars to reproduce.

What make is the helmet and did you do the paint job on it?

Smally.

WOW!!

Amazing bro!!

Boba Fett is one of my fav characters and although I would LOVE to have his costume, I think it would be too much time, money, sweat love and tears to invest on it... much money and time I just can't afford at the moment. Maybe someday.

Yours looks amazing.

All the paint job, details, weathering are just awesome!

Congrats!

Saludos.

Hey Smally Thanks!

I painted it all and the helmet and armor is Bobamaker.

Ahh, Bobamaker, say no more. I got an MS ESB Boba helmet from him a year or two ago. He painted it himself...... OMG, I honestly dont think I have ever seen such great paint work on and prop/costume part in all my life. Every scratch and paint chip is there and can be felt too. It is quite simply amazing. I should get some pics up of it really.

Smally.

ughh, nice job man. I am sooo jealous of all of you. I started on an ESB Fett a few months back but my job situation has put it waaay on the back burner now, no idea when i'll ever finish it.

Great work man that is an awesome looking ESB Fett.