Roadblock pouches by Zadokk

I finally finished my prototype of the Roadblock pouch (previously misnamed Spanish pouch in different thread). I am looking for feedback and thoughts. I am using a 6-7 oz leather which is kinda thick but was the same thickness as one that I was using as a model. The leather I have is a little stiffer though but personally, I think it holds its shape better and will actually be a 'working' pouch, a usable pouch. I don't know what the costs will be yet as I have to calculate my costs and labor so please don't ask just yet. IF this pouch passes, then I will let you guys know as soon as I can for those who are interested. I will add this pouch to my previous pouch thread so as to keep 1 running list instead of having to work with multiple lists. Let me know what you guys think:

My pouch on left - model of pouch on right:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ignore the toy story alien in the pics, amazing what ends up on my workspace when you have small kids, lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ignore strings on inside, I had to add to the string as my initial guess wasn't enough...

Posted Image

my biggest question is probably about the button and rivets. since I make the 3 slot pouches with black rivets and brass buttons, should I use brass here also? or are the pouches supposed to be different?

my biggest question is probably about the button and rivets. since I make the 3 slot pouches with black rivets and brass buttons, should I use brass here also? or are the pouches supposed to be different?

The strap rivet should be black or dark weathered brass from all of the screen grabs I've done and the stud the same. My pouch didnt come with a stud so I just stuck that silver one in there.

The strap rivet should be black or dark weathered brass from all of the screen grabs I've done and the stud the same. My pouch didnt come with a stud so I just stuck that silver one in there.

okay, good to know. I will get the correct hardware ordered. I will also get you a brass button for yours before I ship it back to you.

since the pouch has had only positive feedback it is ready to go into production. I will add it to my project run list thread in order to keep all my lists in one place. These will sell for $60 per pouch, same as my 3 slot pouches. If you are interested in one, just send me a PM. To see the posting for my pouches or the order list, click the 'Pouch List' link in my signature. Thanks for the help and feedback.