Park Seed Trays

mboyce

I'm so excited, I got my seed trays in from Park today. They seem a little small though. How does all of that stuff fit on there?! I am really glad there are some really great tutorials to go by here. I have a big troop this weekend, so I will probably get to work on them next week.

yea bro, when i got mine i thought the same thing, but like John said, they are only slightly smaller than the ones crashmann makes, which are accurate sized. The main difference is the number of "ribs" on the trays but they are so covered up, it doesnt make much difference.

• 2 weeks later...

hey marvin woody is building my pack its pack number 5 also except that im orange paldron trooper lol i hope it doesnt matter on here lol

No problem! I can't wait to get this done, so we can do a TD patrol at a troop.

Posted Image

Here's what those trays have turned into so far. I still need a mortar tube, and strapping. I placed an order with Gordonator this morning for a cistern. When I get all of that, then it will be weathered like the radio.

I just noticed how the lip of the Stow--n-go shows up, it's not noticeable in person.