TE's update and some news and more for sale things

trooperexpert

Ok folks.. well as much as I HATE to tell you all this, I have no choice really. I am leaving WA state for good on 31st of January or SOONER. Wife and I decided it is better to have me leave as soon as possible so I can let her finish the house and I can get on with my life in Oregon a ton sooner.

I have a list of the people wanting kits. Here is the bad news: It MUST be paid in full by January 5th 2006 or I cannot make you one.

I am sorry to say this, but I cannot take the molds with me or work once the 31st of January hits. I have no where to store them and I wont even have a job. So, please let me know asap and thanks for understanding.

Also here are some things for sale I need to let go as well.

2- TIE pilot helmet and armor kits (no chest boxes)

1- set of stormtrooper molds for forming (yes, THE TE MOLDS)

1- extra set of stormtrooper helmet molds for making helmets

AND

1- TE2 helmet master- This is the biggie. FOR SALE and signing over ALL making rights. I dont want to make these nor will I have the place to do them. (not cheap, but one **** of an investment opp.)

Please email me at: trooperexpert421@yahoo.com

DO NOT PM me. My inbox is too full already..

Thanks..

TE

Ok folks.. well as much as I HATE to tell you all this, I have no choice really. I am leaving WA state for good on 31st of January or SOONER. Wife and I decided it is better to have me leave as soon as possible so I can let her finish the house and I can get on with my life in Oregon a ton sooner.

I have a list of the people wanting kits. Here is the bad news: It MUST be paid in full by January 5th 2006 or I cannot make you one.

I am sorry to say this, but I cannot take the molds with me or work once the 31st of January hits. I have no where to store them and I wont even have a job. So, please let me know asap and thanks for understanding.

Also here are some things for sale I need to let go as well.

2- TIE pilot helmet and armor kits (no chest boxes)

1- set of stormtrooper molds for forming (yes, THE TE MOLDS)

1- extra set of stormtrooper helmet molds for making helmets

AND

1- TE2 helmet master- This is the biggie. FOR SALE and signing over ALL making rights. I dont want to make these nor will I have the place to do them. (not cheap, but one **** of an investment opp.)

Please email me at: trooperexpert421@yahoo.com

DO NOT PM me. My inbox is too full already..

Thanks..

TE

hi,just sent you a email.thanks,dave