Hello all

mboyce

Hi guys, my name's Marvin. I am in the Arkansas Crimson Nova squad and have been sporting the Tusken Raider for the past year or so. I recently picked up an AP helmet kit over on the FISD and am thinking about becoming a full fledged Stormtrooper. Woodman has this whole TD squad idea going and I believe that he has starting convincing me to get dirty. I haven't received the helmet kit yet, and the rest of the armor may take awhile to get because I just found out that I am going to be a daddy, but I am going to take the time to do everything right to get deployed status.

So, it looks like I am going to create a TD, so that I can frame my alter DZ ego by placing Gaffi sticks and Bantha tracks around Jawa Sandcrawlers that I just shot up.

Hey man!

Fist off, welcome!!

Second, congratulations on the soon-to-be-a-daddy news!!!

Third, awesome choice to go dirty!! :salute:

You're a fortunate bloke to be in the squad with Woodman. He'll be able to help a lot with your build for sure! But, when and where he can't help we're here for you too! B)

Great choice! A great looking TD is always better than just a ok TK, IMHO. Although I am not deployed yet (waiting on finishing my backpack), I learned everything about the TD costume here. Everyone is helpfuland there is a lot of knowledge here. Welcome aboard!

Hey Marvin, welcome to the MEPD!!!

If you are going to go TD, this is the place to be.

If you ever need anything or have a question whose answer you cant fin, just post it and you will find there are lots of great troopers willing to help you and and share their knowledge!!

Congrats on becoming a dad!!!

My first baby will be born on March, so at the moment I am at the same place you are. Building armor is not the top priority, but man, I cant leave it for too long on the bench! ;)

Saludos.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Marvin,

Glad to have you with us brother. Your journey to the "dirty" side of the empire will be so much fun and being a dad is truly indescribable....there is nothing like it in the world.

Any questions, feel free to give a shout. I know Woodman will help guide you locally but if you have other questions we are here for you :)