mr replica helmets

Grit

hay all (that are interested) i have a Mr.R lid and was wondering how much tweaking they need and if it would be worth just getting a new helmet all together if any 1 could help me out i would be chuffed

The MRCE is what alot of troopers start out with. Basic stuff would be to change the lenses, fill the gaps, repaint grey areas, change hovis, cut extra holes in the frown, change the screen in the frown, raise the brow, add padding, screws to the ears/bottom and of course weathering. Probably forgot something but its a good starting point :) I had one for a while and then ended up changing to a TE2 version....Good luck man....Im sure youll be happy once the mods are done

I happen to be fond of the MR lids and the newer version from EFX. I did some minor mods to mine like Dirty Boy said and it looks great. did not raise the brow on mine because not every Sandtrooper has the high brow. While there are more accuate lids out there, this is a very solid bucket and with a little work, can look great. Let me know if you need any advice/help. I have modded a few of these for other members and would be happy to help.

I also have accurate lenses, pre-cut to fit perfectly in the MRCE or EFX if you need them.

Good Luck!

i already have the lenis thanks any way the original light green 1's where annoying me so i replaced them do u have any piks of your MR.R lid after it was modid so i can have a ruff idear of what to do (i found a tutorial on the TK forum sight and the work the guy did was pretty drastic ) thanks guys :lol:

I have never modified a MR or EFX bucket, but Im assuming the ears you will need are just ears from any ANH kit.

If that was the case, you could get them from all the know armor makers.

Need any more info for contacting them?

Pls PM me... and I will be happy to help.

Of course, if I am wrong and there are speacial ears made to mod this kind of buckets, please correct me! :D

Anyone knows for sure?

Saludos.